:::We R Cheetahs, Hear Us ROAR!:::Hump Day May 30th

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals!

Just getting us started since poor Cathy's computer is on the fritz!

So I have core/ab work on tap for today. I have last week's amazing work out scheduled of Cardio Core, 6 min abs and XF Amazing Abs BUT I am seeing a great place to *SNEAK* in a Masters work out! I have Masters Core Cardio which I may do in place of SS Cardio Core and if I do that since it is longer I will most likely nix 6 min abs. My abs need a good work out. They haven't gotten one lately!

Be back later!:)

We miss you, Cathy! Thanks for getting us started, Wendy! ;-) Sounds like you're enjoying your new workouts! Enjoy your ab workout!

I just got back from a 4 mile run w/ my buddies. Felt great, I'm really feeling great w/ the running again. LOVE it!! No aches & pains at all. Trying to keep it easy. I am signing up for a 5K on June 17th, hope to get a little speed back in me by then. If not, it will be a fun one anyway. It's the one I've done for the last 2 years & was my first race so I'm sentinmental about it! Hannah's all excited about doing the mile race too.

Greg's Aunt Carol is here visiting from IA, she'll be here til Thurs. Kiersten has her Kindergarten Circus program at school today, she's an acrobat. She is super excited about it, it's always so cute. Hannah was a clown when she was in kindie.

I need to do yoga today but am just not motivated. I might switch it to Friday instead.

OK, must get movin'! Hope you're all enjoying your week!

Good morning roaring cheetahs....

wendy- so i see you recieved your masters!! the core cardio must me new as i went and checked the ones i have and don't have that one. let me know what you think of it.

jess-so glad you are able to run!! i will bet it just feels extra good.

on my way to ds#1's school for their kindergarten picnic and then i have to meet the employees at the YMCA. I start my job there next tuesday!

today i am hoping to get in a fullbody workout and a 2 mile run. keep your fingers crossed for me;)

ttyl....

Good morning cheetahs

We miss you Cathy...:)

Jackie...yes, I am very happy about the painting so far...:)...good workout yesterday.

Christine...good job with MM upper yesterday. I am feeling like more endurance lately...saying that I think you will enjoy Jari's RTTC.

Sunny...so how did the cupcakes turn out? Hope you get in your workout in the busy day today!

Wendy...good workout yesterday. Sorry about DH and no running. Hate those little annoyances...Have fun with the Masters core workout today.

Jess...I am happy to hear you are so enjoying running again.

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. Previewed a bodybar workout I got and then washed my car. Ribs are still a little sore but I can laugh again!

I will do a run and some legwork today, Just not sure about what upper body I want to do....x(

Have a great day...:)

Good morning ladies!

Christine - I like RTTC! Hope you enjoyed it.

Sunny - Did you stay away from those cupcakes? Hope you get your workout in today.

Wendy - Sounds like you got a workout from cleaning out your closet. Those new workouts are calling to you, huh?:)

Jess - Great job on the 4 mile run! Have fun at the Circus program.

Carole - I checked out the Motion Based website. It looks like a lot of fun. Can you use it to map out a route? Enjoy your workout today.

Cathy - Hope you're back soon!

I did Cardio Sweatfest KB and about 10 minutes of Hi/Lo. The KB was ok but I still don't love it yet. The next time I do it, think I'll make some modifications. Hi/Lo, I just didn't like.

Happy Hump Day!!

Jackie

Hi everybody! ROAR! LOL

Can't chat...I've got eggplant parm in the oven and cabbage frying on the stove.

This morning's workout was LIC cardio blast premix and abs.

BBL, still cleaning out to get garage sale stuff. Going well!

Gayle

Good morning Cheetahs! Another busy day ahead of me, sorry I won't have time for personals today.

Yesterday I did Muscle Endurance during my lunch hour and last night I did some Stott pilates. I'm still trying to get the technique down. Today I actually felt like I worked my abs. Maybe there is something to pilates after all. :) :)

Today will be a 4 mile run during lunch. I need to get back into the groove of running. When I ran 4 miles on Monday my legs felt weak, but what should I expect from not really running since my HM on April 28th. Silly me. :) :) This will change now that I am trying to get ready for my 10K on July 4th. I plan to sign up for it on Friday, unless I chicken out. :p

Well, I need to get back to work. Take care and maybe I might get a chance to check back later. Waves to all of my cheetah girls!!

Hey all –

Went out to a pizza place and had some pasta last night that did not agree with me. So I was awake all night with what felt like Mount Vesuvius waiting to erupt. Fortunately, I did not, and I’m back feeling okay if a bit tired today. But I did not get up in time to work out. Oh, and I have to see if I can get a photo of this, but Jimmy's "pants" are growing in (Aussie's have furry butts) but right now it's only the hair right between his back legs so he looks as if he has a butt mohawk. It's quite funny.

Wendy – enjoy your core workout today! Sounds like a goodie!

Jess – I love hearing how happy you are with your running again! Have fun with Kiersten and her Kindergarten Circus – how cute!

Sunny – oh wow – a Kindergarten Picnic! How fun! You start Tuesday? How exciting!! I can’t wait to see how you like it!

Carole – I was reading the reviews of RTTC and I thought I would like it, too. I love Cathe and BBC and the rest, but I’m always looking for something different. Glad to hear you can laugh again – it’s never fun when you can’t!!

Jackie – I am so picky about kickbox workouts. Actually I used to take Krav Maga (www.kravmaga.com) and that was one of the best workouts I’ve ever done. I miss that. I think I keep looking for that. Glad to hear you like RTTC.

Gayle – I’ll be right over for dinner! I love eggplant parm! :+ Sounds like another busy day for you!

Kristi – I love 10K’s – just the right length – you can even do them without really training if you want, but that’s asking for trouble. :p That would be a great pre-BBQ race!

Enjoy everyone! Hope Susan’s friend Mary is doing okay!

Hey gang - BOY have I missed all of you a ton!!!!!!!!!!! I've been MIA due to some health issues I am dealing with, I have another appointment with a doctor at the hospital this time to see what is going on. (still PMSing and spotting EVERY DAY) I'm on an emotional rollercoaster with bloating and spotting all the time, it's getting very annoying. Sorry TMI for some of you, but I knew somebody would wonder what's up, so I hope you don't mind me spilling it all here. ;-)

Anyway, I've decided to combat this health problem/annoyance with some major exercise. Hopefully that will get me feeling better. I've been in a HUGE slump with all of this going on inside.

I bought new running shoes last night. They are Asics ____ 2120? Something like that, I actually for the first time had someone check my feet out and help me get the 'right' shoe for once. :D I'm excited to try them out. I will workout on the TM or elliptical tonight to make sure that I like them before going outside so I can return them if I need to.

I've devoted my thoughts to eating CLEAN and re-reading the Live to Eat?? book (I can't remember the name now). Anyway, that's it in a nutshell, I sure hope I didn't bore any of you. :*

Take care, and I hope to be back much more frequently. Oh, BTW I am going to use those new shoes to train for a HM in late August :7 .

Marcia.

Hello again ladies,

i did istrength # 5 (home) workout today. it was good, not too strenuous, but just enough of a total body workout. no time for a run today.

i am happy to announce i did not eat any cupcakes;) :eek: :7

christine- yes, i am very excited to start work there next week. esp. after meeting everyone today! the children were so excited and cute today!!

marcia- so glad to see you check-in today. i pray all of your health issues heal quickly. come back to us...we miss you!

cathy- just in case you get a chance to pop-in- HELLO:)

ttyl....

***bounds in with a giant ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!*** (Had to get that outta my system after three days of tech support hell!) *lol*

But I’m happy to say the issue is resolved, and I’m baa-aack! :) :) :)

Jess :: so glad the running’s going well for you!

Sunny :: good for you not eating any cupcakes. Now THAT’S major willpower!

Carole :: what’dja decide for upper body? The ribs are still bugging ya, huh?

Jackie :: what do you think you’d modify on CSF?

Christine :: lol about Jimmy’s butt Mohawk…quite the visual! Hope you're feeling better.

Marcia :: nice to see you post…sorry the issues are still ongoing – I hope it can be resolved soon!…it sounds like hell! Enjoy tonight’s workout.

Hi Wendy, Gayle, Kristi, and anyone else dropping in.

Yesterday I was supposed to do B&G, but I had to make it a rest day as I waited all afternoon/evening for the Verizon guy, who never bothered to show up or call. So, I will be doing that one a little later.

Gonna try to go back & read posts to see what I missed these last few days.

BBL!
Cathy :)

Marcia – GREAT to “see” you again! Enjoy your running! I’m so sorry you’re still have troubles! That is so not fun! Keep in touch and glad to hear you all excited about your HM in August!!!

Sunny – so glad you like the people! That’s what makes or breaks a company IMHO.

Wendy – WAY TO GO!! Enjoy your coffee.

She is Cathy hear her roar… *little notes drift along* – oh yeah, I’m feeling a lot better, thanks! I’ll let you know what I think of Iron Yoga. I figured for $15, I can’t go wrong.

Can’t go too long without some photos of Jimmy can I. I love this one (just wish the boxes were not in the way): http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1308/4836116/10006168/256288447.jpg

And this one kind of shows the butt Mohawk (yeah, I took pics of my puppy’s butt – how bad is that? :+): http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1308/4836116/10006168/256288474.jpg

Thanks for your patience with my puppy love!

Wow, look how big he's getting! Adorable!!! Uh, and then there's the shot of his tuchus. *lol* Actually, I'm chuckling at the butthawk. Keep the pics comin'!

~Cathy :)

Welcome back to the boards Cathy! I checked out your X pics! Great work! I can see the results! When will you be doing it again!?!? }(

Christine: OMG, Jimmy is such a handsome fellow! I'd love to meet him! You too ofcourse!:) Too bad you are clear across the country!:-(

Okay girls...that's it for now but I'll try to come back later with more personals. I gotta go foodshopping or we may starve around here! LOL

TOODLES!:)

Thanks, Wendy!! I definitely had cheetah withdrawal. :) Thanks, too, for the compliments on the pics. I want to take another stab at an X rotation when I am closer to my goal weight. For now, I am enjoying getting screamed at by Barry. :p

I say Christine visits her fam in PA during the Road Trip, so we can expand the GTG!!!

OK, I'm off for the B&G Leg & A** Blast. I'm sure I'll be hobblin' back here later...

~Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.