Watercooler TGIF! I'm so ready to play!

teddy16410

Cathlete
:)

Welcome Cara- Congrats on the 30, on joining a check-in on being a Catheite! Its all good!

Jeanette::: ZIPPITY DO DA DIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you on ALL counts! Raises, Health, Pie & soon a clean office to boot! LIFE IS SO GOOD!

Wendy:: I'll email you later about shoulder...Ice is best...Massage Therapist is AWESOME! See if she travels!!! NO UPPER WORK is MANDATORY or you'll end up like me- TWO YEARS of pain! Dont be stupid- Learn from the resident idiot! I massively re-injured mine yesterday so I will be doing an all lower rotation for at least 30 days..Trying to find massage therapist in my area that wont cost me - my good arm....

Hugs to all the rest... Typing hurts

Today will be some kind of lower blast that requires no lifting of weight * low impact.

BTW: I am very sore in core region from Tony Fest + TJ

Good morning Coolers,

Traci, Traci, Traci......what to do with that shoulder! What lower body will you be doing today? Something creative, I'm sure.

I'm off to do GS Legs, whole dang thing, pull/chin ups inserted throughout the standing section, then GS Shoulders if they've got anything left in them. My chest is feeling GS Chest work from yesterday, so we'll see how well I can do with the upper body stuff.

BBL to catch up with you all. Have a great Friday!

Sandra

Hi All:

At work and on my first cuppa + Friday morning donut

So glad cable came back on last night. My internet is thru the cable too so I was starting to freak! All is well now though.

Jeanette - So happy to hear your good news at work. I can only imagine how relieved you are now and flying on cloud nine too! See you even had a great bike ride last night and you're feeling better. Everything is coming together for you all at once.:) I used to go biking with friends at Niagara-on-the-Lake (along Niagara Falls) and the going was always up-hill and you just knew it would all be worth it on the ride back down.:)

Wendy - I'm glad you're getting you back looked at especially since the paid is really not going away. So are you going to get a full-body massage while you're at it? My DH always maintained that we would not have a t.v. at our cottage, but our neighbours gave him their old one so even though we don't have cable we get about 3 channels - just enough for us to watch Coronation Street on Sun. a.m. and hockey on Sat. nights. I found it kinda funny when he was so adamant about not having a t.v. there and he was the first one to get it!:p T.V. is very distracting. I used to read a lot and over the years I'm doing less and less and more t.v. watching of crap thats for sure.

Traci - Sorry to hear about the arm injury. Sounds like it's bad enough that your dedicating a whole month to just lower work. Ouch Ouch Ouch. Not good for short sleeve season eh? What TJ's do you like. I only have CP1 and have been thinking of getting the Fat Blaster and KPJ and CP3.

Cara - welcome to the boards from another newbie.

Okay - onto the 2nd cuppa BBL.

Just a quick note to say hello...Sorry I never got around to play yesterday...It was mulching and banking he** yesterday. But then had a very nice evening with CBL, so I guess that made up for my bad day. I have class this morning and then off to the farmer's market...for some more bedding plants.

just a couple of quickies....

Traci...
My word woman...I told you not to over do!!!! See how you listen to me...LOL! Take it easy and rest your poor upper body, my sweet.

Wendy...
You gave Julia a whole kit with pedi stuff and facial stuff...Is it coming back now??

Jeanette...
Glad you had a good ride...Eat some of that apple pie for me!!

Cara...
Welcome!!

Okay...gotta run for now...Hope to be back to play later this afternoon!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Wendy: I like that skirt, I can see me in it. I have a few styles like that myself. The jeans are cute NO way could I get me thunder thighs in them, me legs are waaaay to thick, I’m working on leaning them out, which means lots of walking, there goes my bootyx( I swear this fall I won’t let myself get out of control like I did last year STILL paying for that!

Jeanette: Hello

Tracie: Your business is booming, that’s wonderful your clients couldn’t have a better trainer.

Back too work!

Hi all,

I got up this morning and did yoga before work, so now I am calm and relaxed. I took a few days off from yoga to regroup. I think I was developing an imbalance between back/front/ inner/outer thighs. I needed to rethink my workouts. Yoga can be very backside oriented with less focus on the front; at least for me anyway.

Today is a run and I can't wait. I wasn't nearly as stiff after the run Tuesday, so that is promising.

I actually have a fun day at work today. I'm going to observe a student at another school, then I'm meeting our MR group at the bowling alley for a field trip.

Traci - What is the world did you do to that shoulder? I'm assuming you are in serious pain. Do you need to go to the dr?

Cara - Welcome to the group.

Sandra - Are the edits almost done?

Wendy - So sorry about the shoulder neck. People do herniate cervical discs, so please be careful.

Debra - With all of the planting and such, your yard must be beautiful. I wish I was so inclined.

I'd better go.

Tracy

Good morning Coolers!

Today was Tracey Staehle's Glute Camp and abs (which are mostly bicycles). I think I will be sore from this one, just different stuff, but I liked not putting a barbell on my shoulders.

Tonite is make biscuits, DH is making clam chowder, and taking the yummy apple pie over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Hope Grandma is feeling up to eating. She's sooooo weary. My Mom fears she won't make it to her birthday in June. The heart is just so tired. I am going to a Mother/Daughter luncheon at my sister's church next Saturday. We are hoping that Grandma will feel up to going. 2 of my other sisters are going too (I think).

Traci, thanks for the congrats, hoping to see $$$$ sometime soon. I'll be humming zippity doo dahh while cleaning my office today. What the heck did you do to your shoulder to reinjure it???? Traci, have you had an MRI done on it to see the damage inside?

Sandra, quite a workout you have planned for today. GS Legs alone, (the whole thing) would be quite an accomplishment for me. I just needed a non-Cathe legwork today. I'm feeling my pecs from yesterday's 4DS chest work (sans clock pushups at end, Wendy:p)

Patricia, thanks for the well wishes for me. Yep, made the bike ride really nice, though I pushed hard, as usual. The downhills definitely make the uphill grinds worth it. Love downhills as long as it's not gusty. I used to read some too, but now I just half listen to TV sitting next to DH and typing to you guys. I have CP1 Turbo Jam and like it. I haven't done the Turbo Sculpting but one time. The Ab Jam is good though.

Debra, I wasn't going to eat any pie, but now I'll have to for you. Darn it all!!! :p You know how I dislike sweets! I'll make the sacrifice. Glad you had a good time with CBL. The Farmer's Market sounds fun. I need to decide if I'm putting in plants or not. DH is finally done painting the front of the house, moved onto the back, scraped paint and will start brushing today. Or so the plan is.

Latrese, the walking seems to work well for you. I get so busy and don't take the time during the day like I should. Just need to do it!

Tracy, hope you have a good day at work. Sounds like the yoga was a good experience this morning. Enjoy your run!

BBL,

Jeanette

Good Day Ladies!!!

It's been ages since I joined this check-in. Aren't those of you who were here glad I didn't talk dh into joining too! :7 Before anyone gets an idea to have their dh's join... DON'T!:p :)

Traci: You know it's so hard to not workout! I mean, bathing suit season is almost upon us!!! And, the X IS upper body, core and yoga! I suppose I could do the legs portion minus the walking tiptoe reaching lunges. I wonder if I had pulled a muscle when I was in my lazier days if I would have never noticed. I doubt this massage therapist travels. At least, she didn't give me that option. This really sucks! I want to be sore like you!:+

Cara: Welcome!

Jeanette: I posted after you last night. Yep, I did CC. You can read all about it. Did you make the pies last night? Do you know how bummed Phil is that you're not hosting the retreat! He would love to play cards in Reno! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmom!!! I hope she feels well enough to go to the mother/daughter luncheon. Those are always so good for the soul!

Sandra: Waaaa! I want to do GS legs and pull/chin ups with you today!!! My chest is still screaming at me from modifying Tony's CST. I had the girls take turns massaging me! :p

Patricia: Put the donut down!!! I try to see if I can find you a hemp doughnut, dipped in flax seeds and cooked in coconut oil.:+ I don't know if I'll have her give me a full body massage. We agreed on a sports massage for an hour. Her goal is to help reduce my back pain. So, if massaging my legs makes that happen, she'll do it.:) I think dh secretly wanted cable in order to get out of fixing up our house in the evenings!!! Come to think of it, I think that's why he started working out with Tony too!!!:+

Debra: Oh, Hon! Haven't you broke down and hired a professional lawn guy to mulch for you?!?! :+ You don't have to tell CBL you did. You can take all the credit when he sees it in the evening.:+ OH YEAH! It's coming back to me now. I totally forgot about the facial kit. Your mom is BRAVE!!! I would be too scared to use a facial marketed to 7 year olds!!!!:7 Is her skin as soft as the frog on the box?

Teddygirl: I will take a picture of that skirt this weekend and post it for you next weekend. Phil loves when I wear bootay type skirts with heels! I'm sure Ted loves it when you do too!!! Hey, is that how you get him to cook for you?:+ I so relate on the thick thighs. But, it's so hard to make eating clean a lifetime lifestyle.

Tracy: Do you have Eoin Finn's PY4H Vol. 2 Surfer edition? He designed this yoga flow specifically for tight backs, hamstrings, glutes. If you're wanting more of a front side stretch, you might want to pass on it. If you have it, maybe you can take some of the poses from that one and put it together to make your own flow. I think you're intelligent enough about how your body works to do create your own yoga flow!!! Have fun at the bowling alley!!!

Okay Ladies, I'll try to chat more later.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Morning Coolers,

My workout today was 4DS Back & Biceps / 4DS BC Core. I'm hoping to get in a 5.5m run after work. But it that doesn't happen I can get it in tomorrow. I only plan on a stretch for tomorrow anyway. :D

DH got home from Vegas yesterday. It was so nice to have him home, just for the hug I received when I saw him. :+ :) I managed to go home with a major headache yesterday. It was a combo of TTOM and dealing with BOSS all day long I think. x( Or because spring is finally hear my sinuses are having a party! To bad they invited me. Today is a much better day!

Traci, {{{{Healing Vibes}}}} to you. Glad you plan on staying away from upper body work for 30 days. Do you think that you can do that? You probably need to watch the KB workouts too, no punching at least. :( I didn't even know about the earthquake until I saw it on the news. I was sleeping at that time. Apparently some people that where up at that time felt it in certain areas around here.

Sandra, Have fun with GS Legs, and your pull/chin ups . :D

Patricia, What type of donut do you eat? Just a plain one? :9 I love Krispy Cream myself. :9 I can't even keep bananas in stock at my house. My youngest DD must be on potassium overload with the amount she eats. :7 :7 I always call her a monkey anyway, so maybe that is why she eats so many of them.

Debra, Look at you go on the "outdoor lawn beautification" project.

TG, I have to watch pants for thighs too. Seems like when it fits in the waist the legs are waaaay to tight. So I have to buy jeans that fit in the thighs, and then take them in at the waist. x(

Tracy, Glad your Friday is going to be a fun relaxing day. Are you going to bowl, or is the meeting just at the alley? I did the core workout today from 4DS KB, and that was a goodie. Thanks for the reminder. I did manage to watch TBL, and was very happy to see Ali win. Dang she sure lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time.

Jeanette, Have a great time with your family tonight. And of course give GM a hug, she sounds like a sweetie. ;-) Yippee on the $$$ coming your way, about dang time. :D My raise should be showing up on my next paycheck. :D Oh I can't believe that you where not going to eat that pie. Wendy said it had cream cheese in it, so isn't that just like cheesecake? :7 :7 :7

Wendy, No you should not do AR200 with back issues. :D AR200 is from Power90, which Tony created before P90X. It is only 6 minutes in length, but it really is a good ab routine. I picked it up at Half Price Books. No Friske did not show up last night! :7 :7 So maybe you can say poor DH! He brought me home a jade frog (I love frogs), and it was so beautiful. The eyes on the thing appear almost real. :) Had to LOL about your description of Bryan. Come on I love the guy!!! :7 :7 I really don't pay to much attention to him on the DVD while working out. So I never noticed the spooning. Now I probably will. :7 :7 I will have DD e-mail your DD this weekend.

Carol, So you where a runner in school too? I'm trying to encourage my youngest to go out for track too. She would be a good sprinter. Hopefully she gets over her exercise hurts too much thing. :D :D

Nicole, Chat with us when you can. Tell DH to get on his bike so you can post a little. :D

Cara, Welcome to the cooler. What DVD's did you order?

Have a great day (Have not seen the boss man yet, but I'm betting this is a great day all around for me. :7 )

Laurie

Hi! Workout done! I sure do prefer the first-thing workouts, over the middle-of-the-day stuff. Workout went great; even the floorwork didn't feel as miserable as last week.

Traci....Don't you dare start worrying about what your arms will look like - give your shoulder the rest it needs to heal properly this time. You know the muscle tone will come back quickly, plus you'll end up with a smokin' lower body due to the focus you'll be putting on it. Get yourself in good working order for STS!

Laurie....Yikes! Earthquake! Did you feel it?? So, did he tell you what went on in Vegas, or take the "What happens in Vegas..." line?

Patricia....I was at Niagara Falls last May. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really miss SW Ontario. We drove from London to NF, and got lost on some backroads along the way due to a construction detour. Driving randomly around the countryside ended up being my favourite part of the trip.

Debra....[singing]: So you had a bad day....Okay, I can't remember any more than that. DD#1 has the Alvin & the Chipmunk version of that song. Oh yes, it's lovely. Is your Farmer's Market food cheaper or more expensive than the supermarket? Ours is much more expensive, which is why I don't buy from there very often.

Teddygirl....Wow, we've seen you every day this week! That's wonderful! Did you find Edmonton on the map yet? Go west a bit, and look up. Waaaay up! Have a great weekend!

Tracy....Ah, regrouping. So important, isn't it? MR group? I don't know what that is, but have fun bowling! Edits have a long way to go. Oh well.

Jeanette....Ooooh, I *hate* bicycle abs. I tolerate them for the bit I have to do them here and there, but if the workout was primarily those, I'd never do it. Unless it was only 20secs long. Then I'd do it. Biscuits, clam chowder, and apple pie for dinner???? I'm drooooling!!! What do they eat when you don't cook for them? Canned spaghetti and toast? Oh, that's so sad about how weary GM is getting. She's really hung in there, hasn't she? I caught the irony in you not having "time" to do the clock push ups LOL! You know, there's only 12 of them. You could always just sub 12 push ups of your own choosing. Or none. It's up to you :) I was going to go for an outdoor bike ride last night, but the wind was really blowing hard. I was worried I'd get blown over. Okay, the truth is, I was worrried I'd have to work too hard in one direction, and not be able to control my speed in the other LOL!

Wendy....What's this talk about dh's and the check in? Would he really chat online with strangers about fitness? My dh would be more likely to spontaneously combust. And please be smart about your injury and give it as much rest as possible. Try not to turn a 6 week recovery into a 3 year battle. Now I understand why you had so many children - you wanted constant massaging. I hear there's machines that can do that, and you don't have to feed them. I think the recipe your friends make is just the basic whole wheat bread recipe. It's good, for sure. The Oatmeal Whole Wheat bread that I make is a bit softer, I find. Might be because it has a bit more oil in it.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Traci: Count me in on a 30 day lower body rotation!!! :* :* :* insert your bad arm here:* :* :* There, doesn't that feel better? Well, you can't blame me if it doesn't!:p I tried!:+ How much does a massage cost in your area? My masseuse is charging $65 an hour, with a special of $55 an hour for first timers. It's a far cry from $8.00 for two hours and four hands!!!!x(

Patricia: What kind of people live in Canada?!?! Is it so Freezing COLD up there that people get excited over seeing a little arm skin?:eek: :7 The last thing American men look at are our arms!!!!!}( :+ They'll be too busy checking out Traci's cleavage and our KILLER BOOTAYS in 30 days!!!:p }(

Jeanette: So glad those meds are working!!! Have you had to put the pie (I see you've baked them already) under lock and key? Or does the Captain have more self control than me. shhhh...I can and have eaten a whole pie by myself before.:9

Sandra: Got your workout done today, did ya. Just rub it in! You and Debra can vie for Brown Noser of the Year all you want. Count me out!:p ;) Heck no! Dh wouldn't even come here to give you a report on my health and well being while I was surviving in that 3rd world country!!! Don't you remember, my Photogenic Memory Chipped Friend, it was dh who dragged me into doing the X with him, and some of you guys wanted him to check-in. Okay, now I know you all were joking. But, at the time, I was thinking, there's no way he's gonna chat with a bunch of fit women!:p LOL on vibrating machines. Where did you hear about these again?}( :+

Laurie: Still doing doubles I see. Good for you!!!! Run a mile for me okay.:) Poor Laurie's DH!!!! It never seems to work out for the nice guy does it? Glad you are feeling better today. How sweet of him to get you a frog. Where did your preference of frogs come from? For Shells, it was Kermit singing I Love My Elbows. She was a sucker for frogs ever since. What's this? Jeanette doesn't want to eat my cheesecake faux apple pie? Did she substitute ricotta cheese for cream cheese and not tell anyone?!?!:eek: :+ Tell your boss to get off your back already!! Goodness, he acts like it's his job!:p :+ When is the wedding again? Not soon enough huh!

Okay, gotta pack. We're homeschooling over the weekend, so I've gotta pack a ton of books for only two days.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Edited to replace Wendell for Jeanette's dh. Can't be switching up men like we do our workouts!!!}(

Hi Gang… I truly truly cant stay in the typing position as my shoulders cramp up & it sends my arm into spasms – sorry for the no personals post today.

Yes Wendy & I are taking some advice from Dr Rastin’s book How to Be Hot from the Boobs Down” One of the FINEST books ever written! Amazon has them outrageously priced but the entire “in” crowd swears by her methods. We are ready to give it a shot while healing.

Hoping all of you have FABULOUS plans for the perfect weekend! I am heading to bay in a few so will be out of commish again…No worries, next weekend I’ll be in town & can chat your ears off.

*MWAH* to all! In X-Xer Land…. I STILL luv Tony!

Sandra: Yep! It's the recipe with the oatmeal in it. That's the one I tried making last week. It's the one where I added 5 tablespoons of yeast instead of wheat gluten. It's also the one where I killed the yeast in 120 degree water. Yep, that's the one. Thanks for reminding me.;)

Laurie: Shuuush! You didn't even notice Dreya's cellulite when I gave you the exact time to look up at the screen!!! In Tone, Bryan is spooning Shawn (I think that's the name he called her in Sweat). And, you can NOT miss the sheer black Leggs and thong leotard in Sweat!!! Someone needs to tell her that the 80's called and wants their leotard back!!!! }(

Wendy

I've decided I'll do Muscle Max tonight and try to alternate TB and cardio w/o's for the next few days. I'm having LASIK done next Thurs. and apparently no vigourous activing for 2 weeks. Would you consider Cathe's w/o vigourous. When my DH say that condition yesterday the first thing he said "what are you going to do with yourself for the next 2 weeks with no w/o's" almost in glee that I might be tormented by missing any w/o.}(

Laurie - I ended up having an apple fritter - the selection was poor today. Never send the co-op students for donuts}( I figure everything in moderation even though I'm trying to lose those last 10# for the last year or so.. I hope your day gets better and if not at least TGIF:eek: I know it's tough when situations are happening at work.

Sandra - my DH grew up in London. Were you visiting family? Thanks for pointing out the pun from the pushup/clock. I missed that.

Tracy - are you actually bowing or just a meeting place. I 10-pin bowled for about 7 years and even went down to the states for a couple tournament. I ended up being the President of the league for a few years too. The most $$ I won in tournaments was $75 but still had fun going to them.

Going out for lunch, BBL.

Sandra: I’m never too far from you guys:) If you or anyone get the chances, I need to know how many miles from Ohio to far far away:eek: starting point Bedford Hts 44146. I have a bad:-( REAL bad :-( I mean super bad :-( phobia when flying. My sister and my brother are flying out to North Carolina this weekend, sister wants me to go, NO CAN DO Airplanes. Thank you! and you have a fabulous weekend yourself.

Laurie: Isn’t that somethin. OMG, you should see my thighs now HUGE really huge:eek: I’m trying not too bug out about this, cuz, I’ve started a total body workout 3x a week just going to ride it out and continue to walk and cardio it should all pan out, soon. Be Bless!:)

PS Legs & Abs

Did I mention that I HATE working legs}( I know it's good for me but really!

DH is back to work today:) The main reason I don't like him home as much is because he gets in business something awfulx( He likes to have the house spotless all day and he thinks he knows how to achieve that. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't me that he expected to do it:p

I have to clean the house today because we have friends coming over to watch UFC tomorrow and I will be gone all day tomorrow at my DS's spelling bee and poem recital. MY DML is coming so it will be fun:)

I will come for a longer visit after DS goes down for a nap. We spent the morning making whole wheat cheddar and ham muffins from the CE magazine. We had fun and he really enjoys helping. I'll be putting the recipe up on my blog next week for those of you that have the address and don't have the magazine.

See you in a bit,

Nicole

Feel the burn!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hey Wendy - Yep, Canadian men just love to see any skin. I just put my Eskimo parka away for a couple months. I'm sure I'll need it again by July:p :p :p

Nicole - isn't it fun cooking or baking with the kids? My 2-3/4 DS just so wants to help with the mixing of muffins or even pouring his own cereal every morning or putting jam on his toast.

I'm gonna gab, gab, gab till our car pulls out of the driveway. Man, it's nice to take a weekday off from homeschooling. Yeah, I know that means I'll have to homeschool this weekend. But, I have dh helping me, so my time will be cut in half!

Nicole: Even though Phil has never gotten on my back about housecleaning, cooking, laundry, impromptu retail therapies, etc... there was one sermon that affected him. In it, the pastor talked about the woman being in charge of the home. And, that in the home, the woman is the boss. If something isn't working right in the home, it's ultimately the man's fault for not providing _______. For example: That blank could be bookshelves for books. How much do you want to bet that I got bookshelves shortly after that sermon!!!:7 I have the sermon on tape if you'd like to hear it. It was very thought provoking.

Teddygirl: My thighs always slimmed down with a lot of walking! Thanks for the reminder! My grammar is atrocious today. I meant, I'll post a picture of my INC skirt next week. Have a wonderful weekend!

Laurie: What!... finding pants to fit the thighs, and not the waist and bootay first?!?! What smack talk is that!?!?!:+ Get thee a pair of designer jeans! Check out Paige jeans, Joes Jeans in a Honey cut, and AG jeans in The New Legend cut. You might also try Lucky and 7. If you find any retailers near you, I'm sure you can find a pair on sale this time of year!!! You're tall enough to not need any hemming! And, you can wear them to work. It's a win-win situation!

Okay! For all you Clean Eaters!!!!

A FREE Sample of Barlean's Flax Oil while supplies last.
Barlean's will send you a free 1-oz Flax Oil sample bottle and Greens sample pack along with two informative brochures.
Simply call: 1-800-445-3529 or email orders to [email protected] Just mention code HL 12-2.

Here's a Flax Oil Salad Dressing Recipe from Jorge Cruise:

Combine 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 mashed garlic clove, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, a pinch of sea salt, 4-5 grinds of black pepper, a quarter cup of Barlean's Flax Oil, and a quarter cup of extra-virgin olive oil in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake it, taste for seasoning, and enjoy!

Okay, Phil's home. I'll bug him for much needed back attention.:)

Wendy

Happy Friday Cool Chicks!

Just a quickie with Eoin for me today ;-) I'm off to the shower in a minute, then errands, karate and game night with some friends. It's so nice it's almost even hot here. It's up into the 80s :D I let the kids do their seatwork outside and my DS came in b/c he was too hot :-O He's a hotblooded one, like DH. I'm coldblooded so it feels good to me :) I hope all of you are out enjoying the nice weather.

Patricia -- Yeah, I rarely every post in OD. There are some very strong personalities over there. Our cable has been wonky, too. Every time I try to DVR something at 2AM, it freaks out and keeps recording. I ended up with like 12 hrs of the Discovery Channel hogging my memory on it. Sometimes technology isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hope your cable is better soon.

Nicole -- I love the 4DS bootcamp, too :) Cathe manages to pack a butt-whooping in a short time! I hate legs, too }(

Jeanette -- WOO HOO!!! I'm sure you'll use the extra $$ well. As for the bunnies, we have Holland Lops. They're a nice size for the kids to handle (3-4 lbs each).

Wendy -- Would Sunday the 4th work? DD1's ballet performance is that Saturday... We are doing a wine tour. It's like $100 for access to 40 different wineries and no tasting fees. We also scheduled a couples massage at one of the B&Bs :D I definitely think your girls have your DH wrapped around their fingers, lol.

Cara -- Welcome aboard :D

Traci -- I'm sorry to hear about your setback :( I hope it's feeling better quickly! I hope you tone up your legs and bum nicely, though, with a killer LB rotation :)

Sandra -- I'm glad I'm not the only one that inserts pull-ups/chin-ups into GS Legs since the X :) I hope your shoulders survived.

Laurie -- I'm glad you're feeling better today :) Headaches are the WORST! I had a massive one last Saturday that was so bad I felt sick to my stomach.

Hi to everyone else :) I hope you all have a terrific day!

Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.