++++Watercooler++++ Memorial Monday

aschendell

Cathlete
Hi all!! Hope all of the Americans have a great holiday...and all of our Canadian cohorts are ready to start their week with a bang!

Back in a minute for personals...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning Everyone:

Yes, us Canadians starting the week with a bang. Have internal auditors here for the next 2-3 days so maybe a bit stressfull. But nice as an old co-worker is one of them. I worked with him years ago at a different company and he moved to Calgary and somehow we both ended up again working for the same company so I've seen him the odd time when he travels to T.O. for business.

Rainy here today thanks for your weather Kim.

I swear everytime we have visitors here the weather s**ks - That's b/c we don't want to let them know that we're actually having a good time here at this "remote" location. Let them think we're "taking one for the team" when they don't even realise how good we have it here.:p :p

BBL when I can.

Let's see...Had a great day hanging out with CBL yesterday...We watched part of a Harry Potter movie with the Diva in the morning, then headed to his pool after lunch. Nice day and relaxing. I STILL have this darn headache...I will try to make it to the doc on Wednesday...Tomorrow is the Diva's class party at the local country club pool and I am helping with that. More germ infested urchins with runny noses at a pool. Doesn't that sound like a blast?!?!? LOL. Anyhoo, I am bringing board games for those who want a break from the pool and I am also helping pay for the event. I know it will be fun for the children...and really, after the Diva's slumber party on Friday, I will be free for a time...WooHoo!!

We are headed to our pool today...and CBL is coming over for dinner tonight. I am hoping to get a workout in this morning before we head out to the pool, but my head is killing me and nothing is sounding like a whole lot of fun.

onto some quick personals before I get started with my day....

Patricia...
I took 6 years of French...and although I remember basically nothing, it does help out with crossword puzzles...LOL! So glad to know that I will get to meet you in Toronto in a few weeks. I am starting to get really excited about the workshop!!! No taxes on lotteries...That sounds great...of course, I guess that means you actually have to win a lottery to get that bonus...lol. It seems like nothing is touching the headache. I had a massage the other day that helped for a while, but it was right back again. Ugh.

Wendy...
My love..I just remembered...I had some sort of dream about you last night..LOL! It is all kind of fuzzy now, but I think it was about the Eoin workshop. Just remembered it when I was typing your name. I don't know about the cell phone thing...I don't even mind paying the roaming as long as I have service to call the Diva once a day. I am glad that Phil got a chuckle out of my fundamentalist friends. I may be taking their DD to the pool with us today...all good as long as they don't try to convert me or DD!!! The forehead kisses definitely helped last night, but this morning still feeling puny. Ugh. So, what workout did you end up doing last night?? Surely not CS!! Maybe I will try my KB core one today if I am able to move at all in an hour.

Sandra...
Looks like you are seeing the end of the tunnel with your training and classes. What does 'in servicing' mean?? It kind of sounds like mating horses, but I guess that's not it...LOL! I can say 'eh'...Lots of 'ehs' floating around Minnesota, eh. Are you having trouble sitting today, or are your glute muscles so toned that the MM LB premix doesn't even bother you anymore??

Kim....
Sounds like you needed that rest day yesterday!! No wonder you felt wiped out after your run...you needed a day off woman! Glad you are getting your spring cleaning done. It's never any fun, but it sure feels good when it's done!

Okay...I must wash towels in wild anticipation of going to the pool again..and I will try to do a little workout....Hope everyone has a great day!!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Wow, I finally stumbled upon the OD thread that I think it was you talking about Wendy the other day.

I skipped over that particular thread at first b/c I thought it was about football for some reason when I say the "grey's" reference.

Anyhow, some intense reading.

Patricia....
It was me...and I am still holding back...Why can't we all live and let live?? WTH cares who is gay and who isn't...but, of course, that is just my opinion...which is why I didn't post! The other one was about this gal who didn't want to have sex with her husband more than 2-3 times a week (which let me add, I think is PLENTY)...but he was threatening her to find his pleasure elsewhere if she didn't satisfy him! Then she goes on to say that she wouldn't really care if they got divorced...and I'm thinking then LEAVE HIM. I held back though...I started ttom today which just goes to show that you shouldn't reply to threads when in PMS mode...LOL! Normally, though, it is Wendy/Lindy replying to stuff on OD...Luckily, I held myself back. I apparently have more self restraint than Lindy...LOL!

Off for a nap now....I did workout today...and then to the pool..so I am beat...See you all later!!
Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Shuush! Restraint. What's that?:7

I have steered clear from all the hoopla over on OD and VF (Workout thread) even though I was aware of the hot topics. I really don't care what people do in their personal life as long as it doesn't hurt others. I take a stand across the entire board about watching filthy crap on tv. NAH Who am I kidding!}( I can understand where Beth was coming from, and I can understand the offense it caused. It's a very sensitive subject that's best kept to oneself. Cuz, who the heck cares what I think!:7 :7 :7

As far as the sex thread... I agree Debra. If you don't care if your dh divorces you then why bother being married. Marriage is so much more than libido and off the cuff remarks when in Heat.}( If Phil told ya'll the thoughtless crap I said in the heat of the moment, everyone would think I was the Abuser in this here relationship. Wait. I am.:p :7 But, he loves me enough to deal with Lindy once a month.

Anyhoo... I did NOT workout last night. No Dreya cellulite for me!:-( My friend rents his walk-out basement converted into a one bedroom apartment with sunroom to a grad student. Apparently, she has no family with which to spend Memorial Day. UGH! So, I stayed up and did laundry. Which, I may add, required walking up and down stairs!!!x(

No workout tonight either as I will be making the trek back home late tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

My neice and I took turns giving each other massages this afternoon. She worked out some little knots in my rhomboid. There was a cluster of about 5 tiny knots and one large golf ball sized knot deep in there.

Debra: Did your Fundamentalist Neighbor's daughter show up wearing this to the pool?

page4_10.jpg

Posting before I get KICKED off the board!!!

Wendy}(

Debra!!!!
Eureka!!!! I have found the solution for no more core work!!!!

Extended Slimming Swimmer suits extend to the midarm (between the elbow and the wrist) and cover down to the lower leg (between the knee and the ankle).

EX_SM_Photo_Black-Turquoise.jpg

There. Now isn't this better than enduring Dreya and having Calgon taking you away!:+

BTW, I have nightmares all the time. Remember, you people haunt me in my sleep!!!!:+ ;)

Wendy

Good afternoon!

Debra - I see you survived the neighbourhood do, but I'm wondering if this headache is going to take you down? Do you think you'll be able to see a doctor tomorrow? In servicing essentially means doing my volunteer work. It's a time to practice and gain experience. I've been paired up with a step instructor at my local Y, and new every Monday morning I'll be "co-instructing" her class. For the first few weeks I'll just be stepping alongside her at the front of the class. I'll show the advanced modifications while she keeps it more basic. I'll gradually take over teaching parts of the class until I do it all myself one day. All this talk of pools, my goodness, we're still wearing jeans and sweaters! I guess that's why few people around here have outdoor pools!

Patricia - Ewwww, not a fun week at work!! My week started off with a bang, too. I just got the bill for the yearly municipal taxes in the mail.

Wendy - What's the deal with the picture? Who's the girl? I'm glad you're coming home tonight. You're probably ready for a break. I'm with you on the OD discussions: who the heck cares what I think? I could waste a half hour typing my thoughts into the void, but I've got better things to do. LOL about the swim wear!!!! While I can't say that much coverage appeals to me, I DO wish women's bathing suits were not so revealing. Some women might be comfortable showing it all off, but it shouldn't be prerequisite for everyone who just wants to swim.

Since today's Monday, I did the step class at the Y this morning, with my new best friend and mentor, Karen. Laud's sake, she's even heard of Cathe and Amy, although we didn't go into any discussion about it. I enjoyed her step class very much. She's a bit older than I am, and obviously very experienced (comfortable, professional) in teaching group fitness classes. She had a couple of moves in her class today that I've never seen before.

Oops, kids needs some supervision, gotta go! Have a great day!
Sandra

No Restraint Here!:) :)

The 3 threads relating to the Grey's drama have all been deleted and of course a new thread started up as to where they went and why?

Couldn't help myself and it's not even TTOM:p

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Wendy - Do they really sell those suits? I sure got a chuckle when I saw that picture. Am I a fool for asking? After the fiasco in Texas I should know that they still sell lots of stuff that the average person wouldn't wear.

Sandra - Are you doing another month of X+? I did read your lengthy post the other day and that was what partly persuaded me to do it. If so, when would you be starting? Because of my schedule, I have to start the week on Saturday to have my rest day, Thursday and my running fit in.

Debra - Glad all is still going well with CB.

Patricia - Just when I looked for the thread it was gone.

Tracy

Just done Burn it Up minus the abs and relaxing watching t.v.

Debra - well I couldn't resist and I guess they feel that the whole thread was "over my head". I just don't think they get how vicious (sp?) they were. How does that make them any better than the person with the original comment? Oh well, not going to lose any sleep on it. NO, I'm not to touching the other one with a 10' pole. I'd rather keep my sex life private if you don't mind. :p :p I'll stick to talking about my quickie w/Eoin.:)

Wendy - loved the new bathing suit. Maybe you should become a buyer for a dept store. I can see how you're spotting trends WAY WAY before anyone else has:p :p

Okay, off to surf. May check in b/4 bed.

Good Evening Ladies,

Phil is picking up the clan at movie theater. The girls and neice went to see Narnia and the boys went to see Indiana Jones. We'll be taking off in an hour or so.

Patricia, I totally missed most of the commotion. I saw what Beth posted only after she posted an apology. I didn't know there was another deleted related thread. Did you post on any of those threads other than the one currently on OD?

Tracy: Yes, they do really sell those suits! Amazing what one can learn from lurking on Christian homeschooling boards.:7 If you start on the X+ rotation, how long will it last? Is it a 13 week rotation like the X with rest weeks?

Sandra: What a fun way to teach step! How cool that you have an experienced instructor mentoring you! I'm jealous that I can't take your class. You'll have to get someone to videotape it and post it on youtube!!!! That girl is the child of some staunch Fundamentalist parents with some Draconian standards regarding modesty. But, who am I to judge. In fact, just to prove how open minded I am, I do believe I'll purchase one as a gift for Debra when she comes visits me at the Jersey Shore.:eek: }(

Jeanette: Did you make it back from your rest weekend (excluding the bike ride) in one piece?

Okay Ladies, off to finish gathering our belongings.

Wendy

Wendy - I too only picked up on the thread after Beth posted her apology. I didnt' comment until a few people complained (the current thread) about the other 3 threads being deleted. They just don't get it how some of these threads turn so ugly so fast. People should learn to keep "mum" about certain subjects on public forums.

Have a safe trip home. Is your friend getting all sorted out now?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.