Violets in Shrinky Dink Land Saturday 12/09

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi girls!

Well after 2 rest days in a row and some pretty BAD eating, I am feeling the need to exercise in a BIG way! I feel better today. Not PERFECT but good enough to work out thank goodness. :)

I am going to start with GSBS&B and then move on to a short run if I am up to it. If I can get both done then I'll be caught up with what I missed. :)

We are going to DH's company Christmas Party tonight so I get to dress up a bit. I enjoy that once in a while. I hope the party isn't totally lame though. LOL

Well I opted out of the run. I decided on the GSBS&B timesaver and cardioX. It was a good work out. Just enough for me considering I am not fully better yet.

Hope everyone has a good day...I gotta get movin'. Lots of things to do today!

Ciao!:*

Okay ladies! I'm beginning to think that I am going to be talking to myself all day here! Where y'all at!?!? :p

I just finished straightening/cleaning my kitchen and am now taking a java break. Aaaaah!:9

WOW! I just looked at the clock and it's after 2pm already! Holy Cow! We'll be leaving for that party before ya know it! Where the heck does time go these days??? :eek:

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Happy Saturday, Violets! I did the Body Max 2 cardio blast premix yesterday morning for the first time. How is it possible to sweat so much on such a cold morning? Fun, fun, fun! This is one of my favorite cardio premixes. Cathe did an outstanding job with the premixes for this series. Some of them are better than the workouts as produced, which is amazing because the original workouts are stellar.

I am so excited to see that Cathe is finally producing a new catalog. I have been waiting for one for a long time. I do not have any of her old catalogs because they were no longer available when I started doing Cathe’s workouts. With the Cathe “Commit to Get Fit” calendar and the Cathe catalog and all her new DVDs together with old favorites, I will be all set to accomplish my fitness goals in 2007. I am already making great progress. I looked in the mirror yesterday morning and was amazed to see a visible difference in my body. It appears like a chunk of fat melted away overnight. My waist is smaller. My jeans are several inches too big in the waist, but my butt is keeping me in the same size. I had to stuff myself into these jeans the weekend after Thanksgiving, so this delights me. I have faith that my butt and thighs will start shrinking soon.

I slept late this morning, jogged on my rebounder as a warm-up, and did Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. This is a tough workout! When I repeat this rotation in January, I think I will do this workout on Tuesday morning and save the shoulder work for Saturday morning.

It is afternoon already, and I have grocery shopping and laundry to do so I can rest tomorrow. Have a fun weekend.

Wendy, I love the title. It makes me think of having fun at an amusement park! I was just planning to read and check-in later, but I could not let you keep talking to yourself. People might think you are a nut! :7

Jean, I am with you on being ready for Spring! One week of cold weather is more than enough for me. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.