Tyring to Fit Yoga In for Thursday June 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did WSFL cardio on the Ellipitical, Treadmill and punching and kicking the heavy bag. I put my 10# weight vest for some of it on the TM and ellipitical. Workout was 50" and I burned 400 calories. I had difficulty getting my HR up. Not a very high calorie burn. I'm still not into these workouts. Don't know what's wrong with me. The first time I did them, I was into the workouts.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning Ladies,

Just a walk for me today - Going to the mall for an indoor walk - as it is quite rainy today. We are supposed to get a heat wave this weekend... 20 degrees C today - and going up to 30 degrees tommorrow thru to Sunday. Should be interesting.

Have a great day everyone.

Yve

Hi ladies! Still the workout-less wonder! I have been feeling extra tired in the evenings and the nausea seems to be worse then too for some reason. Early morning and late evening are really rough. At least I am still making it through my workdays ok.

Lora-Sorry you are not enjoying WSFL workouts as much as before. Are you on your third week of them? That seems to be the "burnout" week for me on most rotations. How much longer were you planning to follow it?

Yve-Good job on getting those walks in. I know what you mean about the high temperatures. We are up in the 90's now each day and I think we are going to be there for the remainder of the summer (which seems to last well into October) before we get some relief. I wrote back to your lengthy post a few days ago-in case you missed it. Thanks again for all the advice...and feel free to share other tips...no worries about TMI ;).

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.