Tuesday's Damage Controllers!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I had to come to work bright and early so I thought I could check in from here. There really isn't much for me to do while I am waiting for this flight to leave. Hopefully he will be gone within the hour and then I can go home and get my workout started.

I am going to read yesterdays thread and then I will return. I think todays workout is gonna be a circuit with the TM. Not sure how much time I will have, kinda depends on when I get out of here.

BB in a bit!
Lori:)

Alrighty.......

Have I been complaining on this thread that I have been sick lately? It kinda started Fri evening but I thought it was b/c of the long run I had done. It continued into Sat and then Sun, nothing serious, just a bit queasy and it was a little worse sunday night but then passed again. I was o.k most of yesterday but then last night after I posted it hit again and was I ever sick! Its the first time I have been sick in a long time (other then self induced;)) I have blood vessels broken under both of my eyes and then that was it...I went to sleep and didn't wake up anymore during the night. Before I got sick I could hear my stomach rolling. I figured that if I got sick again I would have to call work and tell them that I wouldn't be able to make it in early...if at all today. Anyway, that was it...how strange is that? I feel fine now. I don't know if I finally got rid of whatever was bothering me the last few days....or dare I even say the other option:confused: If I disappear for a few days you know where I will be....waddling in self pity, curled up into the fetal position...crying! LOL:eek: If I were pregnant I wouldn't be experiencing symptoms already. I am not sue to start my period until next week and symptoms usually don't start until 3-4 weeks after you find out. We will have to see what today brings. If it were the stomach flu I should be still sick. If it appears again tonight then something is up!

Wendy** Did you enjoy your rest yesterday?? Where are you this a.m? I thought you would have posted the same time as me and then wasted time whining about it! hehe!

Laura** Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Sorry to hear you lost money though. Can't be a winner all the time:D Hunting turkeys, hey? I have never heard of such a thing but I am sure there are things we do around here that you have never heard of as well! LOL Hope your shoulder doesn't cause you to much grief!

Diana** I looked at your pics! :(:(:D Just kidding! Glad you had a good time. I would have loved to join you guys but I can only imagine how much that would cost me! I live on the other side of the world for crying out loud!:eek: How was BC last night?

Jacque** I would love to do a Cathe RT some time. Does she still host them in NJ? I think my sister and I would be interested in that one. I guess I would have to stay on top of it. I was looking at the pics and Cathe looks small enough that I could put her in my pocket! Holy Moly! Very compact little thing!

I guess thats it from me. It is now almost 7. I may head home when the shift change happens. There is nothing for me to do here but sip my foffee!

Good Morning.

Today's work out was KCM 30 MTF Weights full body 30min premix + 20-25 min of KCM Body Training Standing (all body weight leg work) and last but not least, the first 5 minutes of Abs Rapido. Excellent work out! The only thing that could have made it better would be if I had time to finish Body Training and Abs Rapido in full but that's more likely on a weekend! I bit off more then I could chew this morning! :p

Not a minute to waste this morning or I'll be late for work! Will check in from there hopefully!

Ciao Bellas!:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I had planned on going to bootcamp class last night but that didn't happen. Jerod has baseball games m/t/th/f and practice on Sat this week. His game was too far away for me to get back for my class. She is having a makeup class tonight I think and hopefully I can make that. Jerod's game is in town at 5:30 so at least I could catch the first hour of it.

This morning I plan on doing either 4DS kickbox or bootcamp...or the combined. I need to print off the meso 3 worksheets and plan on starting that tomorrow. Only 4 weeks left of STS. I am looking forward to plyo legs!!!:D

Lori-sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully whatever it was, is out of your system. Yes indeed, Cathe is a tiny little thing. Her RT in NJ is the last weekend in July. I'm sure there is a forum for it, go check it out. The first night we all sat in a small conference room and Cathe asked us what we'd like to see more of and we could ask her whatever we wanted.

Wendy-nice workout this morning! When are you and Jen planning on starting STS? I'm just hoping to give myself a little break before starting it again.

Laura-hopefully your shoulder heals up quickly, sorry it was reinjured.:mad: You had a very busy weekend. You can't win all the time...but it sure would've been nice to this time since it was DH's birthday!

Jen-Punky-we have two Jen's...may have to use your screen name! After discussing Tosca's clean eating book with you, I pulled mine out last night. It's time for a re-read of this book. Hope you had a great time with your Dad!

Jacque-did you w/o last night? Are you up for starting meso 3 tomorrow? Feel free to start today if that fits your schedule better. Only 4 weeks to go. I'm not doing this round twice though since I want to start it all over again with Wendy and Jen.

Jen-what are you up to missy? Will the kids be out of school before the big move? I didn't even think to ask if they will have to change schools. Will they? Take care...and keep packing, move day will be here before you know it.

bbl

Hey Girls,

Back at work, its where I live:confused: My workout was 5 miles on the TM mixed in with weights from DM. Good workout. I am still feeling o.k. We will see what happens tonight:(

Wendy** Nice workout! Hope you weren't late getting to work. I bite off more then I can chew all the time!

Diana** Does it seem like you are rushing around all the time? I hate that feeling. And if Jerod has that many games and practices, you must feel like that. I don't know if I could ask Cathe questions, I might freeze up...cause she is a super star and all!

I will bbl! Its quiet here right now, there is no one around but this place is gonna be swarming over the next couple of days!~

Good morning Ladies !

Well last night I pretty much just played around with RT 'stuff' on the computer. DH didn't work much so we were chatting a bit also. Trying to figure out the best way to back up the computer ! :p At least he is working on that one now. :rolleyes:

I posted some pics on FB too but mine aren't much different than Diana's since we pretty much stuck together the entire time. ;) I didn't get back to see what they look like - had a run in with my macaw who seemed to like the living room last night. She was tearing at the photo paper and when I tried to get her back to her cage one of her nails ripped my finger. Speaking of Damage Control - she is getting very bold running around the house. anyway, there is a pic of Jen (Punky) on there too so you can see her - she is taller than the rest of us shorties !

Lori - well will be waiting to see if it is sickness or the "other". Did you get morning sickness or evening sickness with your other two? Surprised you made it through the run the other day. Hope work leaves you alone enough to feel better. So how was it with the new owners?

Wendy - well you packed lots of DVD's into your workout this AM. Sorry your AC trip has been postponed so many times. :( Hope you get to play on the computer at work today. They posted tons of pic on Flicker as of this AM.

Diana - yep, no workout last night. Kinda got bombarded at work y'day too and just didn't feel like it. Not too sore but can still feel some of the RT effects. May attempt the first STS tonight since I've had quite a bit of cardio lately! :eek: Hope you get to BC tonight.

Laura - so good to hear the party/weekend with DH went well. Is he slowly getting over being old? LOL ! Didya tell him I can keep up with you younger chickies so he can too? Or, I guess he knows he can keep up with you already anyway? ;) Take care of your shoulder - you were really doing well - and poor SIL. Sometimes it all hits at once. Perhaps that is an omen for cardio pre-bathing suit season? :rolleyes:

Jennifer - good to hear your drive to LB went fine and you made it to your nephew's game. I love watching sports when the kids are playing. Will cross my fingers Dad comes up with you ! Not only would the company be nice for the drive but lots of 'together' time after last year's woes. Still thinking of taking off tomorrow?

Jen - so are you getting close to moving now? I guess I'll go check out your FB page to see what you've been up to lately.

Time to skeedaddle ladies - have a great day !

Hey Ladies ..

well it is to be gorgeous today .. finally SUNSHINE :) and the high of 71 :D .. and by THURS to get to 81 :D :D ... ahhhhh .. gonna have to get out and FEEL the sun .. maybe it will improve my attitude!! My shoulder seems better today ... it didnt hurt as bad when I was drying my hair this morning!! maybe a good week off upper body weights .. rest . ibuprofen and freezeit it will mend!! {{ fingers crossed }}

Lori .. lol .. about not know what turkey hunting is .. OMG .. it is a HUGE sport down here ... they love the stalking - calling - hunting - and of coures the "kill" ... the only thing I like about it is walking in woods .. LOL .. I dont usually go .. could care less about hunting .. DH has killed 5 .. and it is KILLING SIL b/c she has not baggged one yet (they compete every year on who kills the most .. & DH has limit)... and yes we EAT the turkey ... I have Thanksgiving and Christmas all taken care of this year :p ... keeping fingers crossed that you have a bug .. LOL ... I am taking it you dont want to be preggers given the "waddling in self pity, curled up into the fetal position...crying!" comment:p

Wendy .. WTG on the workout .. I caved and got the advanced BBL workouts too .. SIL and I did high and tight ystdy at lunch .. YOWZA ...SIL said at one point "I give up" .. LOL .. the cramp and burn is SO INTENSE!!!!!

DI .. at least you get a makeup on BC class .. that is a good thing .. the shoulder thing really TICKS me off ... b/c it has not bothered me at all and then doing soemthing I didnt even consider would hurt it .. HURT IT :mad:

Jacque .. LOL about the macaw .. LOL .. can picture that now .. you trying to work on a project and it right in there messing it up .. LOL .. SIL was in LOTS of pain in class last night .. she shouldnt have done it .. but nothing will stand in her way of a workout .. PLYO class is tonight and I told her not to come .. but HARDHEAD swears she will be "fine" .. *sigh*

Hello to Jen and Jen/punky

OK .. so gotta get a haircut at lunch .. then tonight is plyo class .. not sure how I am gonna do the second half of the class when we are to do planks, burpees and pushups .. guess Iwill have to omit them and sub soemthing else .. ?? I will play it by ear I guess .. have a great one!!:D

Good Morning Ladies.

Gonna do personals but gotta make 'em brief since I'm at work!

Laura:: Glad the shoulder feels better. Yeah, High and Tight is definitely a goody, especially if you pair it up with Bum Bum! Try it! ;)

Jacque:: Can't get into Flickr from work for some reason. Can't get into FB either and I am sure that's a good thing! LOL Yeah I am bummed that AC isn't coming together for us yet but it will...probably Memorial Day weekend at this point though.

Lori:: Great work out! I would have been fine time-wise but when I originally made my decision on what to do I had forgotten to include abs which is where the problem was and I am on a roll with them so not stopping now. It's all or nothing with ab work for me...either I do it pretty much every day or just once a week! :eek:

Diana:: Sorry you missed BC class night. OMG I dread the day my son gets involved in sports. No matter who I talk to, it's constant going here and there with the kid. OY. I get overwhelmed easily. I may not handle this well! :eek: By the time I receive STS and do my 1RM's, I don't plan on starting STS until the beginning of June.

Hello to the "new" Jen! Nice to meet you! Hope you hang around! :)

Wendy .. your ears must have been burning .. I have talked so much about BBL .. that my FL friend got it and she has been cursing me .. calling me the SUPER ENABLER ... :p .. so I told her if I was the SUPER ENABLER .. YOU were the SUPER DUPER ENABLER ... :p :p :p :eek: .. we both gotta a good laugh outta of it ... told her not to thank ME .. thank YOU!!! :p :eek: :p It's all good though :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.