Single Leg Glute bridge - 12 reps each leg
Mountain Climbers with feet on gliding discs and hands on med ball - 24
Valslide 1 arm slide with feet on Bosu - 10 each side
Ultimate crunch -12 each side
(repeated circuit 2 times)

Circuit 2 -

Valslide reverse lunge with stretchy band - 12 reps each leg
STep up to High Step - 12 reps each leg
One arm row to balance - 12 each side (added a set of bent over rows here)
Bruce Lee Kick - 15 each side
Valslide Pushup to fly - 5 reps each side
(repeated circuit 3 times)

Circuit 3 -

Valband side hops - 12 reps each way
Valslide side lunge - 15 reps each leg
Squat press 15 reps I subbed lateral raises here
Bicep curls - 12 reps Kickacks 12 reps

I used my 12-20 lb DBs and added ankle weights to the abs & Bruce Lee kicks. Also added weight to the leg moves but she doesn't specify to do so.

The first Action Hero workout felt harder than this one....but we shall see if I get sore fonm today.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - that's mostly what I was asking......if you can choose eye colour/hair colour, etc. I think I saw that in the movies (LOL) and was curious about it. I totally understand why you'd want the rest anonymous. I guess this brings on a whole new set of standards with the "infamous" so called "talks" you'd have with your children. I guess it will go a little bit beyond basic birds & bees type of stuff. I'm anxiously waiting your next test results myself!

ETA: It's my 20th Wedding Anniversary today and I was very surprised to get a platinum/diamond anniversary band ring as a surprise from the DH....since most of the time he's not very nice to me!!

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was Prevention Personal Training (20 mins cardio) followed by IMAX 2 Intervals 1-5. I modified the IMAX 2 blasts to low impact and still got a really good workout. So, I think I will ruin it with some ice cream tonight.....:eek: !

Lora-Good workout today! Did the kicks feel better with the ankle weights? There's a lot of variety to the workout-it certainly isn't boring! Wow...that is some Wedding Anniversary present!!!!! :eek: :eek: So, how are you feeling about it? How did he present it exactly? What did he say?

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.