Trying to Fit in Yoga.......Wednesday January 16th

Hi ladies! How is your day going?

Lora-Hope you are doing okay. We get so spoiled with you starting the thread everyday!

Kel-Hope your workday is better today and your coworker is acting more civilized!

Hi to Yve, Carrie, Jill and Brighton!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone -

First, I feel like I was a big whiny-butt y-day & I'm sorry about that. But thanks again for letting me vent & thanks for all of your comments & advice too. The co-worker is acting much better today & I'm just trying to let it go but I'm still going to keep my guard up a bit. Don't want to leave myself open for anything else to happen with him...

DH had an out of town meeting last night so I went to pick up a baby shower gift & found a nice purse for me while I was shopping too! I was going to do some yoga but I ate & watched American Idol instead. This morning, I did 4DS LIS plus Shoulders & Core. I skipped the calves b/c I did them during my workout on Monday. I'm already looking forward to my yoga on Friday & I'm thinking about doing one of the shorter Power Yoga for Happiness routines.

Jen - Thanks for starting the thread. I agree that Lora usually spoils us by starting it so early every day. Thanks for asking about my co-worker too. Like I said above, things are a bit better but I'm just going to keep my head down for now. Hope you have a good day & get a chance to pop back in later.

Lora - I always enjoy hearing about your workouts so I hope you get a chance to visit later. I also hope things are improving at work & I hope you have a good day.

Yvanna - Hope you're doing well today. I had a good time at the baby shower & the mom-to-be got all kinds of nice stuff. Plus, we had cake!

Brighton - Wow, I'm impressed with your workout from yesterday & I agree that Shiva has some great hip openers in her routines. Hope your hip is feeling better & hope your DD is feeling better today too.

Jill - I hope it's warmer where you live today & I hope you get a chance to fit in some yoga soon too.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great HUMP Day & I'll try to check back in later to see what else is going on. Take care everyone!

Hi ladies! Happy hump day :)

I got up early this morning to get in my workout but was just sooo tired I couldn't. I figured it was because I didn't have any food or drink to fuel my body but I've been tired all day long. I am planning on doing a short yoga workout once DD goes to bed. I'm looking forward to getting my Namaste Yoga, it sounds like it will be perfect to do before bed. I would love to do power yoga as my strength routine, but I don't know if it would give me the definition I want.

Oh, and Kel, we had an arctic front move through last night. The high today was in the teens but with the windchill, it hovered around 0. It's been absolutely frigid! The cold here isn't so bad when there's no wind, but the wind today was just sooooo cold! My younger brother and his wife are going to Hawaii in two weeks for their honeymoon (he had his second tour in Iraq right after they got married)...I wish they could pack me and take me with them!

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a happy Wednesday... Well, today was Run/Swim day, so I went 2.3 miles walk/run intervals, and 1300 meters in the pool. From yesterday's PUB and today's swim, I am really feeling the UB right now, LOL. Hope to get some good stretching in tonight... we'll see if DS & DD cooperate! :)

Kel - Yeah, I got a little ambitious yesterday... feeling it today!!! :D This triathlon coming in a few months has been big incentive to go hard lately... It's been so long since I did much other than Cathe & yoga, so the pressure has been on a bit!

Jen - Hi there! My DD is just 18 months, DS is 2 1/2, so the days can get a bit crazy... They are so much fun, though. Both of them have had bronchitis over the last couple weeks, DS is fine now, but DD's is still hanging on... hopefully in a couple days she'll be completely well. Crossing my fingers!

Jill - I am sorry it is so cold where you are... I thought it was bad here, and we at least cracked 20 degrees. I am sending warm thoughts your way!

Yve - I was thinking more about food... (a constant with me!), and another mag that has some good healthy food is Body + Soul, which is coincidentally published by Martha's company... :D

Lora - Missed you today! Hope all is well!

Carrie - Hi! Looking foward to meeting you!

Take care, ladies!

~Brighton

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.