Trying to Fit in Yoga for Wednesday April the 25th

Yvanna

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Today's workout was Yogatopia, and a one hour power walk.

I spent some time today driving around a neighbourhood where we may be leasing a condo. I wanted to see how safe it seemed to walk around - and how far from transit and highways etc. We will be looking at it on Friday night. If it works out - both SO and I will be only 15 minutes from our respective workplaces.

Jen - How was your day?

Lora - Have a safe flight home tomorrow.

Yve

Hi Yve-I worked late again last night. x( I still got my workout in. I did Turbo Jam Kick, Punch, and Jam and followed it with the 20 minute workout to bring the cardio closer to 1 hour. I just finished week 2 of my rotation and I am trying to figure out whether to continue with it or abandon it for even more cardio. I guess I could actually stick with it, but just add in more cardio days between the weight work days. I think more cardio is the only thing that's going to bring my weight down more at this point.

That's cool that you are looking at condos. I really like them alot. I like my house but it's so much work to take care of and it never seems like it gets done. My DH and I used to have a nice apartment and I remember fondly how clean and neat I kept it. I'm quite ashamed to say that I keep a totally messy house these days. When I finally get some time to myself on the weekends, cleaning is just the last thing I feel like doing.

Lora-Welcome Back!!!! We missed you! :) Hope you had a great trip!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.