Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Sept 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

This morning I did my Jillian Backside Circuit ......and my hamstrings are a bit sore and fatigued from that interval cycle workout or cirucit the other day. This workout had 1.5 minutes of bicep curls while doing jumping jacks. This was hard. I had to break at about the minute mark and restart. I did the stretch from Fitness Fix. Total workout with stretch was 1 hour and 20 minutes and I burned 467 calories. I was famished upon finishing and had to have a snack.

My migraine is back.............ugh. I'm going to apply at a few stores that are hiring for the Holidays this morning.

Jen - re: the oils.....I've never really smelled any of those....well, maybe except for Czernog (spelling) and it has vetiver in it and vetiver amps on my skin...can't wear it in most scents. Did you buy bottles or imps? I hope he likes them. If you look at the main BPAL site, Beth has a listing of the male or both gender scents listed. I think it's under FAQ's. Did you consult that before you ordered? I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but my DH does not wear fragrance at all.....so I'm clueless for men's scents. However, some heavier ones that I've liked before (although some may be discontinued) are Sin, Eclipse, Thanatopsis, Haunted, Voodoo, Black Lotus, Port Au Prince, Anne Bonny, Aureus, and Titus Andronicus. Also, he can wear your Samhain....as it's not really gender specific and it's deep. I'm not sure what notes he likes or if he likes patchouli, etc....but I like everything from musk to sandalwood to patchouli. Other ones I saw that you might want to try are Dorian (which Beth created for her man, Tedwin), Voodoo, Anathema, Desade & Loviatar (nice but I can't wear Beth's leather note cuz it amps on me), Golden Priapus, Satyr, and Scherzade.
Fenris Wolf's description sounds yummy. I think I might like it ...but don't remember smelling it and I didn't used to be such a big red musk lover in the past.

RE: circuits....I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last on them. I'm only on the 2nd week since I started back (but I'm in the middle of the program -- so they are getting harder -- cuz I already did 4 weeks prior). I feel like I need a week break now....but I'll try to push thru. I'm on weeks 7-8 now and I think it goes to 11-12....so I either have 3 or 4 more weeks to go.

Lucky you with all that vacation. I wish I had a job as long as you! I haven't been so fortunate. Was just ready to get my 4 weeks vacation at the first hospital I worked at and got downsized.

Kel - sounds like you had a real busy weekend....my goodness. Thanks for the hug and understanding my frustration re: the job situation. I appreciate it! What are you thinking of getting from Collage?

Have a great day ladies. Got to go do my neck stretches and then I'm off to fill out more applications.

Hi ladies! Last day of vacation! :( It takes me so long just to relax.....then it's time to go back! Lenny is doing well today and again, no nighttime awakenings. I am thinking the Pepto and the Pepcid are [font color=darkviolet]KEY[/font]! Today we are going to breakfast and then to the grocery store and an art/decor/furniture store. (It's called Grand Harbor Imports if you have them in your areas.) We drove past the art store yesterday and I saw some prints I really thought would look [font color=goldenrod]lovely[/font] in the house. [font color=firebrick]I slept on the decision and I think I will go back and get them![/font] I hope they are still there. They probably will be since it was later in the evening when we went by. They were having a pretty good sale and some of the prints were 50% off. [font color=deeppink]Gotta love that![/font] I also need to make some decisions on DVDs I have from Netflix. I have 500 in my queue and can't add anymore until I get busy on that list. I just haven't been able to return that Self Legs workout or the Bar Method. I may need to just break down and purchase those....and maybe get Squeeze too. Good God, I better go back to work soon!

Have a great day! Will BBL.

Good morning, ladies. This morning, I did the PLB warm-up, followed by the LM blast-only premix, then the rest of PLB. My legs are fried & my upper body is nicely sore from my midnight PUB experience too. I did sleep better last night so that's good. I called my pharmacist yesterday & asked if I could start taking my allergy meds on top of the poison meds & they said it was okay so I took them as soon as I got home yesterday. Speaking of the poison... I noticed last night that it's starting to reappear in the area that was so bad in the first place. This morning, the tiny blisters were even worse so I called the doctor & I go back in at 3. UGH! I am SO over this. It is so frustrating & to have all the congestion, sniffling, sneezing, & blowing on top of it is really aggravating too. I read online that if a person is allergy prone, the poison could be really difficult to get rid of so now that my allergies have flared up so bad, I think that may be contributing to the severity of the case. At least I'm working out again anyway. That always makes me feel MUCH better, both physically & mentally!

Lora - Another GREAT workout, as usual! From Collage, I'm planning to purchase a couple of bands (6' long medium Dynabands are what I'm needing, right?), MM, LIC, & Shiva Rea's Fluid Power. There are, of course, a lot more that I want but for now, I just wanted to get a few more WOs that use the band, along with more yoga. Still thinking of you & keeping my fingers crossed that you will find a job soon.

Jen - Glad to hear how well Lenny is doing this time! Sorry your vacation is nearly over but glad to hear you finally got unwound. Have fun shopping today!

I just signed up to participate in the local Dragon Boat Festival with my company on September 15. It's actually a boat race, with 12 people on each team, & it supports the local Children's Hospital. We participated last year but I didn't get to row. I think it will be fun & I'm looking forward to it! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes...

Well, gotta go for now. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday & I'll try to check back in later...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.