Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Nov 21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Tracey Staehle's Bootcamp Premix on The Parts DVD. Workout was 66" and I burned 320 calories. This was a good premix...but she totally left out the chest in this premix...so I added a couple sets of pushups at the end. I also felt the abs were lacking...so after this premix, I ended up doing the Pilates segment from the Total Body workout and the Yoga segment from Total Body. I also did Gentle Yoga with Stephanie Keach 45".

I really liked the set on this DVD ....was filmed in a room with a large glass door on the back wall and the door was opened revealing a terrace with what appeared to be mountains in the background. I thought it made for a very nice touch. I see Tracey had Mindy Myrlea produce her DVDs this time around and I thought that was interesting.

Have a great day everyone. I've got to go grocery shopping this morning and then I have to make up perfume samples to sell.

Hi ladies,

Today I did Step Blast on just the platform. Its been so rainy and cold here - I just felt the need to do something more than walk.

Lora - Tks for the Tracey Staehle review. How have you been feeling with all of the hours you have been putting in? I bet you're glad to have a bit of a break next week before beginning your new job.

Jen - How did you like the BBC cardio? How nice of your DH to bring home dinner the other night. Thanks for your kind words for my parents. Dad is doing better - and was able to go home from hospital yesterday. He was put on some medication to help regulate the heart beat - and is responding well to them. My mom is very strong. I know she is worried - but has been holding up well.
I have been feeling well - just tired. I don't get a good night sleep - but have managed to plug along.
You are so strong to go through all that you are with they ivf appts. It is so stressful. Know that I am thinking of you - and wishing the very best. I am so glad that you bought those books. There is a side to medicine that is so troublesome to me - meaning that mainstream doctors often fail to be open to alternative medicines that have been proven to work in Eastern cultures. They tend to treat symptoms than to fight the causes. When do you see the doc next?

Hello to Kel adn Christine.

Yve

Yve - sorry...meant to mention something about your father. I don't mean to be caught up in myself and selfish. I'm sorry to hear he is having problems, but luckily I think that is something than can be regulated with proper care. Please tell your Mom not to worry. As long as your Dad follows the doctors orders, etc. I think he should be back to normal in no time. I think the worst that can happen is that they need to implant something to regulate the HR, but I think they start out with dietary and medication restrictions first to keep the heart from going into atrial fib.....although, I'm certainly not an expert on the situation, I am familair with it a bit. I hope he is fully recovered and better in no time. I can understand your Mom being concerned though ....and you also! Take care of yourself. Don't want to stress out the baby.

My glutes are killing me from the last couple days of workouts I did.

I need to burn 2000 calories tomorrow. I've been on a chocolate, iced sugar cookie and marshmallow peep binge............not a pretty site. Yikes....I need to get a grip.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.