Trying To Fit Yoga in For Wed June 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Jillian Michael's Beginners Backside DVD. I used heavy weights since the reps are only 10 and I also added some impact to the cardio. I used ankle weights for the lower ab work. I did the stretch from Cathe's LIC and my own warm up. Workout was 65" and I burned 390 calories.

Gotta run, as I'm going to drop off resumes again today to try to find a job. Guess I learned a lesson.....don't be bold with the manager your first day and don't tell off the boss' pet!! Oh well.
Kel - You should check into PlateMates for your dumbbells. They are little weights that attach (magnetically) to the ends of your Hex or round DB's and it makes them go up 2 pounds in weight. I've found them to be very helpful with the jump from 20 to 25's and 25 to 30 pounds.

Jen - What have you decided with the circuits? Did you check out Jillian's books on Amazon?

Hi Ladies! Tonight's WO was LIC - Upper Body Circuit Premix. I only got to do about 45 minutes. x( DH had dinner ready faster than I thought he would. :)

Lora-Any luck on the job search today? I decided to go ahead with four circuits this week and just see what the results are. I am doing one high intensity, one low intensity, one upper body circuit, one lower body circuit this week. I may change it up next week depending on my results on Friday. I will also be doing one steady state WO and one interval WO for cardio to round out the other two days. I think if I mix up the intensity enough, alternate some between upper and lower body, and keep some low impact in there, I should tolerate it fine. I will be watching for overtraining, but it seems that is only more likely with heavy lifting, which I won't be doing for awhile. x( How is your mom doing? How is the house flipping going? Did your DH ever decide about the gas line? Wow, 30 pounds is a lotta' lifting! I don't have 30s yet, but I will get a pair soon. What exercises can you do with 30s now? I think I could use them for S & H Chest presses, but that would be about it! :)

Kel-Hope you had a good day today! What WO did you do? Did you fit your yoga in?

Have a great night ladies!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.