Trying To Fit Yoga In for Wed June 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning was day 10 of WSFL - Strength Circuit A and Circuits C & D (leg day....ouch...my stiff legs). Then I did the 30/90 intervals 6 rounds....used my Rebounder for the intervals ...fast running and jogged around the house for the rest periods. I cut my rests down to 60 sec instead of 90. Got my HR up to 162 on one interval. That's difficult for me to do with these shorter intervals. I added on Amy Bento's Hi Lo Dome stretch. Workout was 61" and I burned 492 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Just wanted to mention (yes...I'm bragging)....the Owner of the Car Dealership I work at asked me how old I was yesterday...cuz I said this one radio station "played oldies". When he found out I'm 48 on the verge of turning 49, he was surprised. Nothing like me sticking my foot in my mouth...as I said..."I'm probably your age" and he's only 39! Yikes. Hope I didn't offend him. Anyway, 5 minutes later he came out and said that he honestly thought I was only in my 30's......cuz I guess he saw that I was a bit "sensitive" about my age...if you will....or you can call it the midlife crisis I've been going thru lately! My job is going well and I still like it there a lot. Just thought I'd mention that since I did enough complaining when I hated my job.

I bought Seether tickets last night. July 15 in Youngstown!! YAY!!

Hi Kel - nice to finally hear from you. Please try to check in from home. I don't even have a computer at my new job! LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.