Trying To Fit Yoga In for Wed Jan 10

lorajc

Cathlete
Hello Ladies -

This morning I did Amy Bento's Cardio Pump Step - Weight portions x 2 only followed by a set of lateral shoulder raises, and some gliding legs on my own at the end and then I did the stretch from Body Max. Total workout time was 1 hour 15 minutes and my HRM stated I burned 550 calories, but it was wrong cuz it still needs my weight set in it. I'm guessing it should be about 80-100 less than that?

I also did 20 minutes of Kundalini last night from Fat Free Yoga with Ravi and Ana - Start Your Engines - basically movements to stimulate the thyroid.

Have a great day everyone.

I did BM2 cardio AND circuits, then went right into the B&G leg blast premix. I will admit to skipping the two Leg Press segments. Wasn't in the mood for them. (I think that is alright since I did the leg work in BM2 ) I then did the B&G stretch. I really have no idea how I made it thru that, 1hr 40min. I was still trying to talk myself out of working out till I got to the circuits. My legs are SO beat.

Glad I rested yesterday. If I don't get yoga in tonight, I will need it tomorrow for these legs!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi all! Another short post tonight...trying to go to bed earlier tonight! Did Kundalini w/ DH tonight. He liked it! Actually said he wants to do even more WOs per week (we agreed on 3 for him)! Trying to slow him down some, just to make it a "habit", he's probably going gong-ho since it's been a couple of YEARS since he's worked out and I don't think he has ever worked out regularly, at least since his college days.

Lora-How is week two on the job treating you? Spasms feeling all better yet? Nice calorie burn-we'd never know your HRM wasn't working properly-your numbers are always up there!

Megadoo-I know what you mean about the leg presses! I skipped a couple in HSTA last night-too sore from my first real attempt at running! What an awesome WO you had-you've got to have leg DOMS after that one!

Hope you ladies have a great night! Hi to all that follow!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.