Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Feb 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X+ Upper Body & Abs & Core Plus. I used my arm slings and ankle weights for the ab/core part. I did Kettlebell Swings during the breaks to keep my HR up and practice my form on them. Workout was 69" and I burned 487 calories. I chose the music off option and listened to Three Days Grace.

I got my Goddess KettleBell DVD last night....but I'm a bit nervous to try anything with my KB's since everyone keeps telling me I should buy an instructional DVD first and how form is so important and how you can hurt yourself with them.

More drama at work yesterday. Now, apparently, my questions are too long and detailed. I swear I can't do anything right there! I tend to be a very detail oriented person. I'm starting to feel like I'm hated there. The office manager even made a comment saying "we can't change your personality" when she told me my questions are too detailed. What went thru my head at that moment?? Well.....too bad we can't change your personalities either!! Can't wait for this hellish week to be over! I have a doctor's appt after work today....need to leave about 45 minutes early. I hope I can get out of there on time, as it will take me 1/2 hour to drive to my appt from that side of town.

Have great days everyone and thanks for listening to my daily complaints about this job of mine. I know I'm lucky to be working...but I just need to vent about it.

Morning ladies.

Still not 100% today - but better than yesterday... the pending storm and pressure changes have brought back that headache. I may just to my Shiva Rea prenatal yoga - and that will be it.

Lora - I hope you have a better day at work today. This woman sounds horrible. Also hope that your doctor's appt goes well. How have you been feeling re your sinus issues?

Hi to all that follow.

Yve

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that I will probably be scarce for a few weeks. I am really trying to work things out with my schedule and right now, it is not the best use of my time to be on the computer too much. I know I'll have more time on the weekends and when the lab work for my internship is over, but for now my spare time is very short.

I hope all goes well with everyone and I'll talk to you all soon (I hope!).

Jill

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.