Trying to Fit Yoga in For Wed Feb 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X+ Upper Body & Abs/Core Plus (parts - omitted standing). Workout was about 62" and I burned 329 calories.

Running late.........lots of snow here....must leave for work super early.

Have great workouts.

I'll have to do personals later today.

Hola-

Today's workout will be Legs & Back and Abs. I think I am going to do Legs by Cathe on the 4DS and maybe the abs from that one too. I ma getting bored with the legs from p90x. There are so many exercises.

Lora-drive carefully, I hate driving in the snow. I go really slow, and pray alot.

Everyone have a great Wednesday!

Carrie

Good morning everyone -

This morning, I did 4DS LIS plus Shoulder & Abs. I love the ab work in this series, both this one & the kickbox one. I also have DOMS in my triceps from y-day's workout so I'm happy about that. I rarely get DOMS in my biceps, though, & from what I've read on this forum, I guess that's normal.

Lora - Nice workout. Please be careful driving in the snow & I hope you have time to post more later.

Carrie - Have fun with your workout... I love that ab work!

Yve - Glad you were able to fit in a prenatal pilates class y-day. Thanks for asking about my work situation. We moved into a new building & the work layout is actually much worse... but my co-worker & I are actually getting along better. I think the fact that we actually got worse work areas in the new building has sort of unified us if that makes any sense.

Jen - I've been thinking about you. I hope you're doing okay & I hope things are going well for you.

Hi to everyone else who checks in & I hope you all have a great day!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. The stress got the better of me for awhile there. My first IVF cycle was cancelled before it started. At my baseline appointment, they found a cyst on my right ovary. That is grounds for an immediate cancellation for this cycle because it means the injectibles will be absorbed by the cyst and never make it to stimulate the ovary. The doctor keeps telling me that I am wasting my time and that my ovaries are "done". Pretty "bummer" news and certainly not what I want to hear or feel in any way ready to deal with.

I had stopped working out for about a week and a half, but finally decided that life goes on and have been back in the groove this week.
I continued back on the Muscle building and defining rotation that I was doing before and still really like it. I am very sore in the biceps and legs today from the PUB to MM combos.

Sorry again for being away for awhile, I just needed a chance to regroup. I will be back later for personals, just wanted to go ahead and pop in at lunch today to get back to "life". I have missed chatting with you all and will certainly catch up with previous posts ASAP!

Have a great day everyone!

Oh Jen... It's SO good to hear from you! I was actually starting to get a little worried & I am so sorry for all you have been going through. I can't really offer any advice but I'd just like to send you some cyber hugs (((JEN))) & let you know I have been thinking about you. Your "life goes on" comment is so true but I know that can be very difficult at times too. Good for you getting back into your routine & it sounds like you got in a good workout too. I'm glad you're back & I hope you find more time to chat later.

Please take care & have a good day.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.