Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed Dec 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Keli Roberts Timesaver Workouts -Upper Body & Core and Lower Body and Core and then added on 10 minutes of Kickboxing from the Prevention - Big Weight Loss Fast DVD. Workout was 1 hour 15 minutes and I burned 450 calories.

I'm eating a large breakfast this morning, as it's a full patient day at work and I'm not sure when I'll be able to eat. I had those Simple Harvest Oats in Maple/Pecan, a diced up apple with cinnamon on it and a yogurt for breakfast.

Yve - thanks for the advice on worrying about becoming permanent. You have a point there, but I still don't know if I'll ever be fast enough. Are you feeling better? Your spotting has cleared?

Jen - oh.....I thought you already knew your DH's sperm was abundant.....glad to know it's confirmed now. Boy...they really do take all of the awe and wonderment (is that a word?) out of the baby making process....don't "they"??? I hope everything works out for you.

Have a great day ladies - must go fold the laundry and get ready for work.

Hi ladies! Yep, that cold hung around! I am off to bed early again. I think I will be over it quickly though, if I can get some rest this weekend. Having a good night's sleep last night really helped me make it through the workday today.

Lora-LOL!!! Yes, you are so right (and so funny), it sure does take the awe and wonderment right out of the process. It really does become a science. It was not known if my DH had any sperm at all. His tests were completely negative, so there was either (1) scar tissue blocking it, (2) he stopped making it (not likely), or (3) antibodies were killing off what he was making. Turns out it's # 1, but we were preparing ourselves for possibility 2 or 3, which is why this appt was such a big deal. Now, if I can just get my eggs to cooperate, we may be in business. How was work today? Is your DH more accepting of the situation now? You haven't mentioned your mom in awhile, how is she doing? Is she back to complete mobility or still having physical therapy? I would imagine it's a long process when the hips are involved. Are her spirits still up?

Yve-I have heard pregnancy can make you bubbleheaded, too! I have not read Inconceivable yet-it's the last of 3 books I have left to read. I feel like I will be an expert when all this is over with. I have placed 2 books by my DHs bedside to encourage him to read up on this stuff, but he isn't much of a reader and ends up falling asleep when trying to read before bed. I told him he should start packing these books with his lunch then! :p How did the OB visit go? I am sure the weight gain is very normal-but shocking nonetheless! How is your appetite? Are you still having bouts of nausea or are you past that point now? Have you developed any food or smell aversions?

Hope you ladies have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.