Trying To Fit Yoga In for Wed Dec 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Body Max w/u & Upper Body and abs followed by Butts & Guts Firewalkers, Low Pulse Lunges thru the Floor Work. I then added another set of Firewalkers to the end and a set of leg extensions, seated, using my Spri Resistance Ring. The workout clocked in at about 83 minutes and I burned 357 calories.

Okay ladies - I'm actually *maybe* starting to like working my legs. I've always been a little strange cuz I tend to like the way it burns when you pour peroxide in an open wound...and I even like getting my ears pierced and getting shots .........so now I'm finding out I'm starting to get *addicted* to the burn you start getting when you're working your legs. During the inner thigh work on Butts & Guts, when we switched sides, I couldn't wait for it to start burning. I hope this lasts - cuz in the past when it burned, I wanted to stop and I used to rest periodically.

Anyone here familiar with Core Secret Agility Ladder lower body workouts (2 of them. I bought them a while back and haven't done them yet. I pulled them out to preview later and see what they look like and maybe I can add them in to my rotation with the Gliding for a change. I've never done them before....but Gunnar does train JLo, so maybe he knows something about training women with ample lower halves. (???)

My favorite band, Buckcherry, has been nominated for a Grammy for their one song. I'm so excited. I hope they win. I think they should....but then I LOVE them...so I guess my opinion is biased.

Yve - I could probably use some suggestions for Pilates. I did Pilates for a while and nothing seemed difficult enough for me. I never really felt sore afterwards. Although, one time recently, I used a Winsor one with hand weights and ankle weights and that seemed to work a little better. I'll tell you what I have and you can let me know if I have any good ones (cuz I haven't done a lot of them). Gaim's Quick Start PIlates for Weight Loss with Ana Caban and Maintenance Pilates with same person, Lotte Berk and Bar Method (pilates?? or different discipline all together??), Carribean Pilates, Complete Universal Reformer Series, NY Style Pilates with Jonathan Urla - level 3, 10 minute Solutions Pilates, Quick Fix Pilates, Ellen Barret - Super Slimdown - yoga/pilates blend (love Ellen) and I also have Fat Burning Pilates and Burn & Firm Pilates with her. I also have the Maximum Burn set of Winsor Pilates and the one's that use the ring (and these aren't half bad but she drives me nuts with all of her explaining and break taking -- that's a big pet peeve of mine). I also have a few of the older Winsor ones - like the original set and a couple others. I've been meaning to try the Reformer one out.....I have the Reformer from QVC. It's a pain to get out and use though, cuz I have to keep in covered in this huge sheet cover thing my Mom made, cuz I have a cat that chews on cords and such.

Have great workouts. I'll be around. I have to go out to work to drop off my sick leave papers and take my old boss her Christmas Gift.

(SORRY for the LENGTH of this today). Guess I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere today!!! LOL.

Hi All!

I was supposed to do BM#2 this morning, but I was dragging when I woke up and I knew I just couldn't bring anything to that workout. SSSOoooo, I opted for a 30 minute treadmill run followed by 30 minutes of PY4H.

Lora: My legs are my trouble spot too...what are you doing to "fall in like" with yours?

Hello to all that follow!!!!

Well, I just finished BM2 Double UB. I am still shaking. I matched Cathe's weight, except the second set of Military presses, I went to 8's. ANd the first set of concentration curls I did 10#s. I liked this one alot. Good UB. I didn't do the abs. Still sore.

Tammy- I am hoping to get PY4H sometime soon. You guys seem to like it som much.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg: WOW! I can't wait to try that workout. PY4H has turned out to be the perfect yoga DVD for me...everything from beginner to advanced!

Wow, you guys are busting out great workouts. Way to go.

It has been very hard for me to keep up with everything this holiday season. I am so busy (I know, excuses!!). Tonight I wanted to hit the gym but couldn't make it there on time. So, I came home and did leg raises, leg extensions, wall squats, lunges, and one legged squats. My legs hurt afterwards!! I am going to do CC v 6 on the bike tomorrow at the gym after work.

Oh, I also did Yoga Radiance lunar flow tonight. It was awesome.

Karin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.