Trying To Fit Yoga In for Tuesday May 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - -

This morning I sort of followed the cardio from WarpSpeed. I did the intervals at the beginning on the Elliptical - 4 rounds and then I did the 5 minutes at lower intensity and then I put my weighted vest on with 10 pounds and the TM on the 3rd incline and did faster and slower intervals followed by about 10 minutes of hitting and kicking the heavy bag. Tunes were Papa Roach Paramour Sessions. Workout was 54" and I burned 482 calories.

I got the job at Nissan and start this afternoon. 'm a nervous wreck about starting a new job. I have no idea what to expect and it's gonna be totally different than anything I've done. Hope I do okay and they end up keeping me. I lack confidence since I've had all the recent problems with jobs. Back to wearing freakin' dress clothes again with no money to buy any!!

Jen - Wow!! Twins. I'm glad you're excited about it and not freakin' out! I think I'd be freakin....wondering how the heck I was gonna handle two! But....then ...that's why I don't have any! How have you been feeling? I'm so happy for you! You deserve all of the best! Many congrats. Take care of yourself and please feel free to check in even if you're not working out, as I love talking to you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.