Trying to Fit Yoga In for Tuesday May 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Katina Hunter's Interval Party high/low cardio. I haven't done this for a long time and it had quite a bit of impact in it. I will have to do lower impact the rest of the week, as I don't want to end up with another stress fracture. This ended up being a fun workout and didn't require much thinking. However, I still have to work really hard to get my HR up. Workout was 56" and I burned 517 calories.

RE: the plastic bottles - I drink out of a bottle of store bought water daily and refill it during the day...but throw it out each day....so hopefully I'm okay.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - I think you would really like Katina's Interval Party. It's tough without being "too tough" and a bit fun and easier to follow. She has a nice personality also. The Jackie Warner one I got from Amazon was on preorder. I think it's due to ship the end of the month. I only saw 1 DVD. Do you know of more? Yes, actually, I must admit, my new ring is nice. I'm gonna have lots of "bling" on that finger, as my current diamond is a little over 1 carat (inherited it and had it reset into my wedding ring).....it has 3 little inset diamonds on each side....so now, with the other diamond band....it's a bit of bling bling. Gotta love those sparkles!

Also just ordered Alwyn Cosgrove's Warp Speed Fat Loss. I can't convince myself to start it cuz his programs appear easy on paper (but from what I hear ....they are deceptive). He doesn't believe in working smaller muscles like bi's and tri's and does lots of interval cardio combined with heavy compound weight moves.

http://www.warpspeedfatloss.com
Have a great day everyone. I've been really depressed this week. I wish I'd snap out of it already.

Well - let me get this out of the way. I'm ashamed to admit that I got "let go" from my job today. They said it wasn't going to work out. I don't know why the heck they hired me from the Temp Service in the first place. Needless to say, I'm devestated once again.

Hi ladies! No WO for me today and I felt pretty depressed. There is such a strong connection between my workouts and my outlook that I really notice a difference when I am not as consistent with exercise.

Lora-I am so sorry to hear about your job. I can't believe they let you go! x( I hope those troublesome coworkers were not to blame. I can see why you would be confused that they hired you permanently-I just don't get it! I imagine you are probably too shell-shocked to think about the next step....I was just wondering if you will go back to the temp agency? Keep your chin up, girl! I am sure the next job will feel like a cakewalk compared to this one. You really hung in there considering the circumstances and you are STRONGER for it! I will be praying for something good to come along to you.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.