Trying to Fit Yoga in For Tuesday June 10

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cardio WSFL on Day 9 (I think). I used the Rebounder for the intervals and did high knee, fast running and got my HR up to 164. Then for the 20 minute segement, I did Tracey's Strike Zone. Wow...did I love this workout. It kicked my butt. My kind of kickboxing. Got my HR up. Josef is a true inspiration. Workout was 54" and I burned 503 calories.

I don't know about this WSFL program. I can't follow the diet, as I'm a vegetarian.....and this might make your metabolism a blast furnace....but it seems along with that comes my hefty appetite. I'm starving constantly and have been eating more than usual. I've had this problem before with these types of workouts. Not sure where my weight is right now, as I'm bloated from taking a pain medication that I needed to take for a week after I got home from Vegas. The bloating should go down in a week.

Have great workouts everyone.

Hi everyone!

I'm not supposed to be on the computer at work anymore but I wanted to pop in for a minute & say HI. If you remember, I went to Denver on vacation (& for some politics too) for 1 1/2 weeks. After I got back, life was simply crazy so I've been trying to get caught up & back in the swing of things again. Oh yeah... I also took over 2 weeks off from exercising & it's been tough trying to get back into that habit too. Right now, I'm in week 2 of 35-40 minute premixes so at least I'm doing something. Hope everyone is doing well & I hope to have more time to visit again soon.

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.