Trying to Fit Yoga in For Tues Oct 23

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cardio Coach 7 on the Elipical. My legs felt heavy and I had a hard time getting my HR up past 150. Workout was 60" (skipped last challenge) and I burned 490 calories I finished off with Perfect in 10 Yoga - Release and Let Go segment 20".

I'm sore from my new Cathe workouts....legs, chest and back a little bit....which makes me happy.

My Kelly Coffey DVDs arrived but I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. I have an interfiew this morning at Walgreens.

Wearing Vampire Tears. It's lovely......really like this one.

Just got back from my interview at Walgreen's for cosmetics. t's only part time, but at least it's not Seasonal. She's making a decision today.

No time for personals .....on my way out the door again. I'll be back later.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was Ripped to the Core chest (x 2) plus 100 chest presses with the barbell. I added on the abs segment from Streamlined Fitness w/ Karen Voight (those abs always make me sore) and for cardio, I did Low Impact Step, step combos only. I got the DOMS in the Legs that I was looking for from yesterday's WO. :)

Lora-Hope your Walgreens interview went well! What's Vampire Tears comprised of? That is so exciting that you are sore from the new Cathes! I am trying to decide whether or not to do them for my next rotation. I was actually planning to do a Squeeze, Jillian, circuits, Bar Method, and yoga combo rotation.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.