Trying to Fit Yoga in for Tues Jan 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did 50 minutes of Turbo Jam. Did Fat Blaster stopping at cool-down and then did Kick, Punch & Jam (minus the warm-up and toning segment). I burned 330 calories. I need to start getting my butt out of bed earlier! Haven't been able to get back in the swing of working and miss the days when I was home and could work out longer!!

I'm starting to get depressed....too much job stress, etc. Also, I wish people at work would quit telling me that Jay is grumpy and he yells a lot. Even, my other boss, Ed, was warning me how Jay can be. I hate when people tell me that kind of stuff cuz it makes me really nervous. I'm already nervous enough around Jay. Also, it happened again yesterday when I needed a secretary to show me how to do something on the computer that they do with legal documents, blacklining/redlining and when she came to help me, she said she wasn't sure how to do it. It seems no one else has to do the stuff I do??? WTF???? Done venting now........sorry for the rant.

I'm still not feeling very well. I had a bit of difficulty with maintaining my intensity during cardio. I also haven't been getting enough sleep. Haven't been getting to bed until 10 or 10:30.

Have great workouts and try to fit some yoga in. I'm going to try and do a little Kundalini tonight.

Jen - how's the book??

Meg & Jen - Did you ladies order any Valentine's oils from BPAL? They have the Valentine's Inquistion going on over at The Trading Post - Agony and Ectasy and also there's a bunch of Limited's up for Valentine's Day ....or Lupercalia .....as they call it. Of course, I ordered a BOAT LOAD!!

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I had no power ALLLLLL day. Plus I had tremendous pain in my hip from "I have no idea!" But, it seems alright today.
I hope to start my rotation and I am meeting a friend for a walk this morning.

Hope none of you are froze in with ice!

Lora- no, I didn't order anything yet. Putting a hold on my spending till I pick up another babysitting gig, or until my tax refund.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.