Trying to Fit Yoga in For Tues Dec 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix 2. Finally got my replacement DVD. Workout was 60" and I burned 577 calories. This was pretty easy to follow, but I still got tripped up on a couple combos. I like this one.

Yve - Thanks for your support with my confidence and the new job. I love all of the ladies here for the support you give me! I hope you like your new prenatal DVDs. Can't say I've ever done any.....well, except for Gurumukh's Prenatal tape....cuz I love her so much that I had her pre and post natal tapes at one time. Don't think I still have them. You should look into purchasing those...but they are Kundalini. Gurumukh is a gem of a woman! So gracious and inspiring

Jen - I've only done Get Ripped and Chiseled once. I am only a little sore. Think I need to up the weights a bit. Wasn't sure what to use. Story of my life. You know I don't really care for Jari that much....but I buy the workouts cuz everyone says they are so good. I find them kind of boring. She always just does traditional stuff and you know her "coddling" attitude and voice make me nuts...so I blast my stereo while doing them. I really can never do her DVDs enough to see results. I always just mix them in here and there, but I've read about people having good results with them.

Kel - Ahh......the lovely Holidays and stress. I hate to sound spoiled and selfish.....but long ago, when I first got clean.....I was taught in the Program (for the sake of keeping my sanity and staying clean) never to do things I REALLY didn't want to do. Anything that causes me undue stress, I avoid like the plague......thus over the years, I've quit sending Christmas cards, and the last several years, we even quit putting our tree up or decorating (although I never was "into" that sort of thing...being the "anti" Martha Stewart person that I am). I always do my shopping in October and just finish up in November and sometimes we like to go out on Christmas Eve and buy one little gift just to get out in the crowd to see the craziness. Christmas hasn't really been a special Holiday since my Father's been gone (many years ago....1977). My father was always so happy around the Holidays and since his death in November of 77, the Holidays never seem the same. Also, my side of the family is dysfunctional with my one sister that doesn't go out of the house or talk to my mother and my other sister is in Columbus and rarely comes home and even when she does, we are SO different and don't really have much in common. She's a real Martha STewart type......go figure. I'm not trying to tell you what to do .............but you don't HAVE to decorate and put up a zillion things. You can make your tree simple this year.....and sometimes simple = more beautiful than having loads of stuff on it and I don't think the world would end if you didn't send out cards this year! Take some time for yourself and enjoy the things you like about the season. Maybe you can't do this cuz you don't think it's right....but stress isn't good for you either. I hope you can find a good balance and end up enjoying the season. Frankly, Holidays sort of depress me, as I always set myself up for "disappointments" and just miss those who are no longer with us, etc. I think I always have these huge expectations that Christmas (or other holidays) are supposed to be so "special" and then when they end up just being another day....I get depressed. It's not like when we were kids and it was magical, ya know?? Okay............must stop babbling and get ready for work. I hear ya about the food this time of year. My Mom broke out the chocolates last night and I had 5!!!

Have a great day ladies.

just saw info about the upcoming CIA's - Amy Bento's leading one. I love the CIA workouts and will probably end up getting most of these again this year:

Here is the information for the new workouts that we are shooting on January 26th and 28th. Some times and sculpting segments might change just a bit.
Can't wait for everyone's feedback. I'm also excited that Amy Bento will be doing a CIA video, Gay is doing another one, my wife has been driving me crazy with her new workout that I know will be hard & fantastic, and finally 2 new people.
WE WILL BE PRE-SELLING IN JANUARY.

Sincerely, GREG TWOMBLY

NEW CIA 2801 DVD- GAY GASPER(75-80 minutes)
?All Cardio Stepping & Heavy Weight Sculpting? A New CIA workout with Cardio Step and Body Training.
All Cardio Stepping is a workout loaded with all new innovative step choreography. The workout flows with Gay?s precise breakdowns and friendly manner for an all cardio workout (45 min.). Heavy Weight Sculpting utilizes a bar and dumbbells and combines Gay?s creativity with heavy muscle work to provide maximum muscle loads for a quick effective total body blast (20 min.) A cool down and stretch segment is also included (10 min.). This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including the different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2802 DVD - Carlos Arias (70-75 minutes) ?All Cardio Hi-Lo Xplosion?
Get ready to shake your hips and let it all hang out with All Cardio Xplosion. This workout is a Latin flavored hi- low cardio workout seasoned with athletic energy moves. Be prepared to groove and sweat with Carlos and his Xplosive energy style throughout the entire workout. (Warm up 6-8 minutes; cardio 45-50 minutes; cool down 6-8 minutes). An abdominal workout and stretch segment round out this workout (10-15 minutes).
This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2803 DVD - Deidre Morrris (75-85 minutes)
?Tapless and Sweat More?
A New CIA No Tap Stepping and Core/Abdominal Training Workout
?Tapless and Sweat More? is a step workout that requires you to ?tap less? and sweat more! The ?tapless? style encourages constant motion throughout the workout. Diedra?s fun choreography flows in a non-stop manner, moving the exerciser on and around the step without ever tapping down. This workout also includes an abdominal section and final stretch (warmup 6-8 minutes; cardio 50 minutes; cool down/core/stretch 15 minutes). There will be a BONUS Double step of more Tapless Choreography.
This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2804 DVD- Sharon Twombly(80-90 Minutes) ?Athletic Step Jam?
A New CIA Sports Step Workout with Bonus Stability Ball Workout
?Athletic Step Jam? is a powerhouse cardio step workout that uses 32-64 count choreography with an athletic flair. This workout demands maximum cardio output throughout the workout. The workout features high and low impact versions of the choreography throughout the entire workout, encouraging exercisers of all fitness levels to join in the fun (warm up 6-8 minutes; cardio 50 minutes; abdominals 6 minutes). This workout includes a BONUS Resist-A- Ball Workout that is designed to provide a quick hard core cardio workout using the ball with leg and core emphasis (20 minutes).

NEW CIA 2805 DVD - Amy Bento(75 Minutes)
?All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout?
A New CIA Hi-Low Workout with Kickboxing and Bootcamp Moves!
Join Amy and her team of recruits for All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout. This workout blends new hi-low combinations with kickboxing and combat moves that will challenge you and will make you feel like you have conquered basic training (warm up 6 minutes; cardio 45-50 minutes). Low impact options are shown throughout the workout. Amy completes this workout with Weighted Core Training and Stretch (15 minutes).

Hi ladies! No WO for me tonight. It's probably a good thing. My eye started its overtraining twitch today...so I guess IMAX Extreme was a little too extreme for me! For some reason, I tend to go in to overtraining mode the more intense the cardio is...weights don't seem to bother me as much. I took it as a sign that I really need to work on my cardio endurance.

Lora-Thanks for all the info on the CIAs! They sound really good. How was work today? I know exactly what you mean about the holidays not feeling as special when you are missing someone. We also stopped decorating about 2 years ago but I would really like to start doing it again. I don't find Jari particularly motivating, but I definitely think her workouts have their place.

Have a great night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.