Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thursday May 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Tae Bo Acceleration. Workout was 50" and I burned 399 calories. This was the most basic workout in the series. It wasn't that hard......but next time I can make it harder by double timing, etc.

I'm suprisingly sore from that Action Hero 2 workout. Mostly in my core. This is particularly surprising cuz the ab work was non-weighted. I think it's those Mountain Claimbers with feet on Gliding Discs and hands on med ball move. I'm also surprised my legs ended up this sore, as I only used light weight.

Alwyn Cosgrove has a new book out called Warp Speed Fat Loss.........I'm eyeing it, but it's $70ish.

Have a great day everyone.

Jen - my DH gets up before me in the morning. He was already gone running when I got up and he knows I always get up and head straight for the computer....so the card and package was sitting by the Mouse. I opened it and there it was. When he came home from his run, he asked me how I liked it. I think it needs sized a bit. It's a bit too large. I don't usually get big gifts like this, but 20 years with him.........and I concur that I DO deserve a freakin' medal!!! He's not easy to live with and perhaps, deep down, he knows it! He does have a good heart........which I see with the cats. He still says he's saving money to leave me .....so I'm not really taking this gift all too seriously. He's been telling me for a long time now that as soon as our houses are sold, he's getting an attorney and filing for divorce. I'm not sure what to think. Is he serious, I don't know....but eventually, I guess I'll find out.

Brookie's getting back to normal....running around like a little crazy cat. I love my kitties!!

must go get ready for another freakin' day in paradise!! I'm sooooooo tired. I need sleep.

Hi ladies! Too tired to workout tonight. I am actually going to bed before 7:30 pm, as soon as I finish this post.

Lora-Wow, that's quite a story behind the ring. It sure does leave you puzzled. Hope you get some good sleep tonight! Wow, $70 for the Cosgrove book. Sheesh! I am sure it will be a really interesting read, but that's quite a sticker shock.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.