Trying To Fit Yoga In for Thursday May 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Live & Kick Punch and Jam. I did the turbo's twice through on each. Workout was 60" and I burned 589 calories.

I also did Dharma Yoga for Stress Relief.

I work 11-7 pm today.....so I've got some things I have to take care of this morning. Leaving for Vegas bright and early in the AM.

Jen - glad you made it okay thru the storm. I'm so happy for you and your husband. This is a wonderful time for you two! I was still taking calls about my job yesterday. Makes me feel really grateful when I see how many people wanted it. I'm almost nervous about leaving for a week ......afraid it won't be there when I get back. I don't think I did quite as well yesterday at work.....the part-time girl was going over things with me and she is a bit of a spaz and had me a bit confused. Also, she kept trying to do things for me that I was already learning yesterday and now I'm not getting as much practice. I'll be glad once I learn the job and remember all of the faces and names. There's a ton of people that work there between Sales, Service, Parts, Drivers, etc. Met the other owner yesterday. He flew in from Phoenix on the red eye and boy is he hot!!! My Lord! I'm not used to working around so many men. Need to start wearing my contacts to work so I don't look so Libranian Like!! LOL.

Hi ladies! Today is my "Friday" at work because I have three vacation days coming up around the Memorial Day holiday. We are going to get things started around the house and try to work on the nursery.

Lora-I am so excited for you about the job and the Vegas trip! Yea! Don't worry, the job will still be there when you get back. That is great that they let you still make the trip. I hope you take advantage of your time off and get some good relaxation in during your trip. That was a really decent calorie burn from this morning's workout-it's a good send-off!

Have a great day everyone!

Jen -

Just wanted to say bye. I'm leaving for Vegas in a little bit. Hope I don't gain too much weight! I'm so grateful I have a job to come back to! Talk to you towards the end of next week. I go back to work on Thursday. Take care and talk to you soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.