Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thursday Jan 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did 25 minutes of Turbo Jam Fat Blaster followed by 30 minutes of Stomp 2 - Rebecca Small's Symmetrical Step segment and a cool down and stretch. Workout was about 63 minutes and I burned 420 calories. I used the higher step. I guess I'll be practicing this segment for a while, as I can't get the last 5 minutes of it....too many direction changes. It's odd cuz one day last week, I got most of it and now I can't.

I've got plenty of complex step to keep me busy for many "Saturday Recovery Workouts" to come. I got my couple Rebecca Small's in the mail yesterday and the Dance Step one with Marc Oliver Kluike. I was watching part of it last night.........it looks pretty fun...but very, very complex, just like Rebecca! I think I need my head examined. Cathe's a walk in the park compared to these! (Complexity wise).

Have a great day. I am going to try to fit some yoga in tonight...hopefully.

Hey Lora and everyone else!

Just trying to fit in my yoga x after housecleaning again and running FIL to see some homes. I am getting ready to do the yoga now. I will bring in my candles and get the *stage* ready.

Charlotte~~

Finished my WO. I did Jari Love's Slim and Lean UB tracks, B&G abs, then I did Self's Slim and Sleek fast, cardio and stretch. This was fun, not Cathe's intensity, but a nice 20 min add on. WO was just over an hour. I thought I was gonna die during Jari's bench press. Man, it never ends. Good good burn though.

Char- the only time I would be able to have that kind of peace, uninterrupted is after everyone is in bed at night. Even then it isn't guaranteed. That is why I can't wait till spring and summer. By then I should have some routines memorized and then I will take a walk in the woods.

Lora- hope you are having a good day. And that you get your yoga in. I hope to do some tonight. Time will tell though.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.