Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs June 14

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yogini's -

This morning I did Bosu Blast with Seasun. Cardio was 60" and I burned 450 calories. I added on a Lotte Berk Blast and then did Ravi & Ana's Yoga Bliss Hips - Quick Hips 30". Bosu Blast was a toughie this morning and my HR stayed elevated at the very high end. I wanted to quit it was soo hard!!! but I didn't ....just got a drink a couple times.

I'm going for my interview in a bit and then I have to run some errands for my Mom this afternoon.

Jen - I have no idea what the job is that I'm interviewing for. The only reason they called is cuz I dropped a resume off. I go for my interview at 10:00 am. I think I'm getting offered the other job also......but I want to wait 'till after my morning interview to see what happens. I need a job....so I don't mind learning something new. I might end up liking it ...who knows? Although it sounds stressful...but for $7 an hour ...I doubt I'm going to be as stressed as I would be making $12 and hour when you feel like more is expected of you. Minimum wage is almost $7. Haven't decided about Defy Gravity yet. I'm a sucker for beach settings, but the workout doesn't thrill me. I'm watching Gin Miller's Simply series now. What do you think of Gin?

Kel - Here's the downside of house flipping.....since you're not allowed to see them inside or check them out...you never know what problems you run into. We have a major gas problem that involves road work out front (underground) and in the house. It's gonna cost us. DH is mad. The only reason they found it is cuz when we called to transfer the utilities, the other people called the next day and said to shut it off.....so they had to come out to turn it on and found the problem! Guess, it's better us finding it then selling the house and having the new owners sue us over selling it like that.

gotta run.

Have a great day.

Just got home. Had to go buy uniforms ......as I start a new job on Monday. It's the one that doesn't pay that much, but it's right up the street - 5 minutes away and I'm glad to wear a uniform! It's doing Medical Billing, Verifications, etc. Never did this before......new adventure. There has been lots of Drama around here and fighting today, as the DH is not being very supportive of my low paying job. I'm not sure he even wanted me to take it.......as he wouldn't give me his opinion, but my unemployment runs out at the end of July and I don't want to be stuck with nothing! Back to the rat race for me. I'm gonna be a bear.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was Ripped Back segment 5 X through using dumbells (was supposed to do something barbell, but just felt like I wanted to do this dumbell exercise tonight) pyramid down style 20/15/12/10/8. I added on the ab segment. Then, just for a change, I went outside for a 45 minute interval walk/run. I ran for 2 songs and walked for 1 for the first few minutes, then switched to alternating running and walking with each song change. Wow, songs sure do go on and on. ;) It was a nice change of pace and I really felt it in my legs. My weigh in is tomorrow. (Insert nail biting here.)

Lora-Great workout today! So what did you think of Gin's series? I really, really like her a lot. I don't have that series but I have been coveting Simply Interval for quite some time. I preview the clip every time I go to Collage's website. Can't wait to hear your take on it. Congrats on your job! I think that is great news! Sorry your DH is not as enthused. If I had the chance to learn more about billing and referrals, I would. Trust me, it is a great skill to have, you can take it almost anywhere, and it is in demand. There are some billers that make quite a bit of money and I think you could get a higher hourly rate once you have some time and experience under your belt.

Hi to Kel if you check in later! How was your day? Did you workout?

Have a great night ladies!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.