Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs Feb 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kenpo X Plus followed by part of Crunch Super Charged Kickbox Party with Jeanette Jenkins.. During Kenpo - I did knee tucks and flying jacks on the Rebounder during the cardio breaks and really got down into my legs for the movements and punched hard. Finally had an intense Kenpo workout. HR stayed hovering in the 150's thorughout and my face was beet red at the end. Workout was 59" and I burned 587 calories. I chose the music off option and played Chili Peppers Greatest Hits and I really had a lot more fun doing this today. Maybe it was the music or maybe it was having that week away from it.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

Today's workout will be KenpoX and 4DS KB add on. I am looking forward to this workout today for some reason.

Yve- What i used the stability ball for, was sitting on it, and rolling on it. It felt great. I had alot of lower back pain, and this was recommended to me. Do you have 'What to expect, when you are expecting?' I think there are some exercises in that, or have you taken anyclasses thru your hospital yet, like Lamaze. I know they show you some stuff. I will try and look for a site for you.

Carrie

Hi ladies,

Not doing much today in terms of exercise - unless housework counts. Still so very stuffed up - can't wait for this cold to go away.

Tks for the tips re the stability ball. I don't have that book.. I have other pg books related to pg over 35...but it has been recommended to me - so I may just go and pick it up. Our prenatal classes are at the end of February and looking forward to them.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.