Trying to Fit Yoga In for Thurs April 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Needed something fun for cardio this AM, as my DH is being a prick Bast#@!!! Ugh! Between work and him...I've had it!

I ended up doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party. I repeated the Turbo sections x3 and got my HR up to 164. They were short though. Workout was 60" and I burned 552 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Jen - good to see you around. It's been sort of lonely on this thread lately. I guess Kel's busy and Carrie hasn't been around since Easter. Of course, Yve has the baby. I ended up ordering that e-book Red Carpet REady. Don't tell anyone....but I went in halfers with someone over at VF since my computer is a piece of crap. Her website has some other circuits I was looking at on her Blog and in the Media section (a Shape workout to lose 10 pounds). If I can motivate myself to get back into book workouts, I might do one of her rotations prior to starting STS.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was walk/jogging for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I took the girls out to the park, brought them back, and then took Lenny out for a walk. The weather was absolutely beautiful, but I felt completely covered in pollen when I got home.

Lora-Sorry DH is being such a *&^%! I haven't heard of that book Red Carpet Ready. Sounds interesting! Are the workouts similar to Jillian Michaels? For some reason, every time you talk about circuits, I think about her because of the rotation you did with the workouts from her book. That's something I would like to get around to buying......one day. Anyway, those workouts do sound like a good STS prep.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.