Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday May13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yogini's -

This morning I did Cathe's Cardio Fusion Step Premix 48" plus cool down and then I did Power Squeeze lower body/abs. Total cardio was 50" (without stretch) and I burned 365 calories. After the Squeeze session, workout was 1 hour 24 minutes with stretch and my calorie burn was 471.

I also did Xflowsion Calm Down Dog 27". Nice yoga session.

I had a hard time with some of the power circuits on the cardio, as my legs are toast again today. I don't know what's up with them. I know running on the treadmill makes them sore, but they seem to never recover. Don't know if that's good or bad. I'm also sore all over in different places in my back and throughout my body. It must be from Xflowsion....which is surprising to me....unless part of it's from that crazy workout I did Friday also where we were doing jumping jacks holding the top of the step.

I think I've changed my mind yet again. I think I need to look for a Fat Loss rotation before I start the Strong as a Bull One. I need to lose these few pounds that are hanging on from vacation.

We're going to another movie today. I had to get my workout done fast, as the movie is at 10:00 am. My DH love's the early Summer hours. He gets up even earlier than me.

Jen - are you feeling better? I hope so. Hope you can work out today and try one of your new Netflix.

Yve - are you okay?

Kel - are you around this weekend?
Have a great day ladies - Namaste

Good Morning, Lora! Nope, not feeling better and not working out again. x( I will be busy all day. Getting ready to go to the store so I can get back and start cooking. Hope those pains you are having are the signs of good change! Enjoy your movie today, what will you be going to see? Happy Mother's Day!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.