Trying to Fit Yoga in For Sunday May 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 repeating a segment to make it 60". I also did Eion Finn's Pure & Simple Yoga. I burned 397 calories during the cardio.

We didn't go to that movie yesterday. We're going to SpiderMan at 10:30 this morning. Then, I think we may go look for an anniversary present for our 19th Wedding Anniversary. Not sure.

Yve - You must be busy house shopping?

Jen - doubt if I'll be getting an Ipod in the near future. We really don't have the money for stuff like that since I'm not working, and it looks like I'll be working at Walmart soon from the job opportunities around here! It'll really suck if i have to work for minimum wage at my age.

Have a great day everyone. I'm going to soak in the tub. My shoulders are still bothering me from whatever I did to them.

Hi ladies! Just got back from my usual Whole Foods store run. Goodness that food bill just kills me. I will be spending the next 2 hours doing prep work and meal planning, to make sure that none of it goes to waste. I got a new flavor of whey powder-Caramel Swirl-yum! :9 Today will be a cardio day for me-no idea what quite yet. Still feeling really good after yesterday's workout! :)

Have a great day! I will be back later!

Jen

Back again! Tonight's WO was Hip Hop Abs Cardio # 1 followed by Yoga Booty Ballet Live Hip Hop Abs. Both workouts felt fun & relaxing! :) I think I have officially fallen off the rotation wagon into doing whatever I feel like doing. I downloaded 2 more workouts from podfitness and now my ipod has no more room! DH says I need to delete some songs..I hate to do that! x(

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.