Trying To Fit Yoga in for Sunday May 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -If anyone's around today

This morning I did Cathe's CTX Kickbox followed by Blast Challenge from KickMax (45"). I then did Lotte Berk Essentials Blast x 2 (20")and StretchMax segment 1. Total cardio (without cool/down stretch) was 45" and I burned 340 calories. At the end of everything my HRM read 530 calories.

No time for yoga today, as I have a bunch of stuff to take care of for Mom and we're going up to see her. It will be a long day for her. She has no physical or occupational therapy on Sundays (and didn't even have her OT yesterday - another thing I'm not happy about).

For the first time in my life, my knees are starting to bother me a bit. I may need to modify on my rebounder periodically.

Hi ladies! Sorry to be MIA yesterday! Did not WO on Saturday either. Just completely chilled out all day. Needed that! Tonight's WO was Slim and Lean, chest only track, twice through followed by the ab segment. I then added TJ Cardio Party # 2. I think I have finally settled on a new rotation. I am doing one I found on Jari's website that (they say) is a 6 day split based on Cathe's CTX workouts. (I don't have CTX so I can't confirm.) You do one (of any Ripped DVD) body part segment twice through + abs 6 days a week (abs on 5 days only) followed by cardio of your choice, which will be at least 30 to 45 minutes each day. It is supposed to be a plateau buster and intended for use for 1 to 2 weeks. That certainly matches my attention span at the moment! :) And, it also really helps me to have a little weight work to look forward to everyday. I feel more motivated to work out when that's the case. I enjoyed my WO tonight. I initially thought that twice through would not work me hard enough-ha! ha! ha! }( }( }( I hit failure on the second set with no problem. The only thing I am not certain of is how much rest to give between the two sets. I gave about 2 minutes, since that seems fairly standard. I did my usual grocery shopping this morning and picked up the new Muscle & Fitness Hers. I don't pick that one up much, but was intrigued by the rotations that some of the Hardcores pull out of there, so I figured it must be worth a look.

Lora-How's your mom doing? I hope she is making some good progress! What movie did you end up seeing yesterday? Sorry to hear about your knees. Have you tried any of the OTC meds for joint pain? They seem to work well for some people. You sure did put together a nice workout this morning! I can't wait to try the Lotte Berk's from Netflix. Have to send something back soon...I think I moved most of the Amy Bento's up on my queue, too. Still have not tried The Firm one I got or Janis Saffell Strike Zone. Will try to do those this week.

Have a great night everyone! :)

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.