Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday June 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning ladies -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I did the intervals on the Rebounder high knees super fast running.....and recoveries jogging all over the house. I then did the 20 minute portion with Med Ball Madness and stretch. Workout was 58" and I burned 472.

I also did Spinervals Flexible Warrior - for Cyclists 20". Had to cut yoga short, as I need to colour my hair and have to be somewhere later this morning.

Now I know why my legs are so stiff this week. I see that I screwed up with my weight workout the other day and ended up doing 2 leg days in a row.....so now my days are screwed up in the program.

Have a great day ladies.

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Feeling really off these last few days and on the emotional side..I think it is from sleep deprivation - anywho....I needed to get away a bit by myself and chill - and get over my grumpiness.

Lora - I am sorry your legs are bothering you - I hope that the stiffness goes away soon. My shoulder is really bothering me - and am just dying to have a massage. I feel like such a weakling now - I don't know how I will get back into ashtanga. Had to laugh at your comment about the Tiffany's bfriend...I so know what you mean.... DH brings me flowers sometimes.... but he is so clueless sometimes - he doesn't check to make sure they are super fresh... so I end up with wilted daisies sometimes:( I guess I shouldn't complain! I feel your pain re the weight thing too.... I have 25lbs to lose - and with company coming over all the time - I havent been able to diet... I feel like the pillsbury dough girl!

Jen - How are you feeling? Have you been for your IPS testing yet?

Carrie - Nice to 'see' you.. I didn't have a chance to respond to your post the other day - but hope the race went well.

Hi to Kel if you check in..

Have a nice day ladies.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.