Trying To Fit Yoga In for Sunday Jan 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Cy-Yo Spinning - Ice Workout. I repeated a few intervals at the end and then continued an extra amount of time as an endurance spin. Workout was 64" and I burned 604 calories.

I also did Prevention's Big Weight Loss - Pilates Sculpt segment 10" and then I did Eion Finn's PY4H - Full Happiness session 90". I'll never be able to get into some of those full poses in that video. Yikes. My legs are toast after all of that high resistance spinning and yoga.

Have great workouts everyone.

We saw the best movie at the dollar theatre day, August Rush. If you like music and and enjoy a "touching" movie that is appropriate for the entire family, you would enjoy it. It was very moving, inspiring and had some good music in it. Jonathan Rhys Meyers (spelling?) was the lead male character. He's so easy on the eyes! I just love him as an actor and he did an excellent job. He played guitar and sang in the movie....rock type of music. It was about a boy in an orphanage trying to find his real parents thru music........but it's really a lot deeper than that...too hard to explain. If you rent it on DVD - it's worth it!

Off to soak my sore spasmed shoulders in the tub.

Have a great Sunday everyone. I'm already starting to get anxious about the work week!

Good morning! I'm up earlier than normal on a Sunday, I decided to do Fat Burning Yoga this morning...I'm just taking about 10 minutes to wake up a bit :) And guess what? After hearing SOOOO many people on the Cathe forums talking about Eion Finn's PY4H, I decided to go ahead and order it.

Enjoy your day everyone!!

Hi ladies! I am starting to feel my biceps from yesterday-yay! :) Today is Legs-oh boy.

Lora-Great workout this morning! Thanks for the review of August Rush. I will put that in my Netflix queue.

Jill-Hope you enjoy PY4H....I don't have it either, but I am sure I will cave and order it at some point because of all the excellent reviews!

Have a great day! I will bbl to report WO.

Back again! Tonight's WO was S&H Legs followed by PH Legs. Oh my! I really pushed hard on S&H and did 50# for the squats and lunges. Since I don't have 30's in dbs, I used a barbell for the plie squats and took the weight up to 60#. When I got to PH, I was COMPLETELY fried and had to cut the weight in half just to get finished. It was a good WO-legs were a shakin' and quakin'...and still are!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.