Trying To Fit Yoga in for Sunday Dec 23

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Spinervals Sprinting Machine...stopping at the cooldown and then I went upstairs and did Urban Rebounding Box n Bounce while listening to Papa Roach ..Getting Away with Murder. Workout with cooldown but no stretch was 75" and I burned 676 calories.

I also did Eion Finn's Pure & Simple Yoga. I still did not enjoy this as much as usual....so I have no idea what's wrong with me. Maybe I'll try a couple of stretch DVDs for a while and then try yoga again. You'd think I'd love my yoga on the weekends since I"m no longer doing it daily. Not sure what's going on here.

Have great days ladies. We're going to another movie today. I want to see Johhny Depp in the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, but the DH wants to go to the Will Smith movie.....so I'm not sure who'll win.

Have great workouts or rest days.

Jen - The office manager only complimented me on the one thing....taking the money......so I wouldn't say "everything"...but she's one tough cookie...so I'll take that compliment! I think the fact that I worked the front desk on my own for 2 days straight in my 3rd week of employment should make me look good....since they both say that the front desk is a very stressful job there and I was also told I had some difficult patients coming in on the 2 days I worked it...which I had no problem with.

Which Tae Bo's did you get? Amped? Do you have a light bar to use? I think the Amped bar is 3 pounds....or you could use 1 pound gloves or hand weights. The bar took some getting used to but I love it now. My fave's are Core Express, Fat Burning Express....short but good. I usually do a lot of the moves double time and put some more oomph into them to really get my HR up and I really enjoy hopping on the Rebounder for parts of them. The Rebounder is an amazing piece of equipment. My HR was climing to 148 doing that Box and Bounce this morning. Doing intervals, I've gotten my HR up to 168 on the Rebounder...which is high for me.

I'll keep you posted on P90X+. I'll probably only play around with them a bit, as my DH is doing a P90X rotation (just started) so I won't be able to do a rotation for 3 months. He does it every Winter. He follows the program to a tee......not like me....who does extra cardio, etc.

Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm fighting it....but I don't know if I can fight it off. The ladies at work are all deathly ill with that URI that's going around.

I've gotta get going...as I have color on my roots that needs washed out in a few minutes.

Hi ladies! No WO for me. Got lots of shopping done today. Man, I am soooooo last minute this year. I just have been too busy to be in the mood. Once I got started, I finally found some good stuff for DH. I am still not completely finished. There are two people I will see after the holidays, so I will get their presents sometime this week.

Lora-I still had my Collage catalog and saw you in there! How cool is that!?! Did you have any idea that you would be printed in this edition? What a pretty picture of you, too! :) Thanks for the wellness vibes. I did feel a little better today. Once this gunk moves out of my chest, I will be home free and ready to exercise again. I don't think Amped is in the selection I received, let me look. OK, here's what I have-Celebrity Fit Sculpt & Celebrity Fit Cardio, Tae Bo Cardio and Tae Bo Bootcamp. I have previewed parts of Amped using my cable subscription and did some of it along with the preview. That's a good tip about using weighted gloves or something else with it. My lightest body bar is 9 lbs and it really reduced my range of motion with the heavier weight....and I was lucky I didn't hurt myself trying it like that!!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.