Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday Dec 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did All Cycle Terrain. Workout was 67" and I burned 576 calories. I didn't have a very good workout. Couldn't get my HR up. Don't know what's up with that. I also did 75" of Yoga for Wellness and again, it didn't really make me feel good like it usually does.

Yve - yes, we got the storm. When we came out of the movie's yesterday it was like a blizzard and traffic was bumper to bumper every where cuz it was a sheet of ice under the snow. It took us forever to get to the restaurant we went to and then home. It snowed pretty much all day yesterday and now it's raining, but it might change back to snow again later. Not sure how much we ended up with, but I wouldn't say we are snowed in.

Have a great day everyone.

Goodmorning ladies,

As predicted - we are snowed in today. Can't even see the main road with all the snow...In a way -I am glad - bc like it or not.. I will end up taking it easy today.

I haven't decided what I will do today. I think I may go downstairs and just do a 30 minute walk on the treadmill.
As well - I may do some baking later today - or just laze on the couch and read. DH brought work home with him - so all in all - should be just a resful day at home.

Lora - Freezing rain makes me very nervous. I won't drive in it.
Glad that it wasn't as heavy as it is here - but - even with a bit - it causes havoc doesn't it?

Hi to Jen and Kel.

Have a nice day ladies.
Yve

Hi ladies! I have been impossibly busy the past couple of days! Work has been exhausting lately. So, still no WOs for me. I am taking the day off tomorrow, so I am hoping to get one in. DH has a drs appt (more infertility work up stuff) so tomorrow is a big day for us. I am really nervous, but anxious to keep the momentum going in this whole "process".

Did you guys see the post on Ask Cathe about the slanted risers? I am so getting some of those as a birthday present to myself next month! :eek:

Gosh, it sounds like both you are having some pretty severe weather! Be careful and safe out there!

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.