Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sunday Aug 26

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning -

This morning I did Brooke Hayward's Cycle All Terrain - Advanced Ride - 60" and burned 400 calories. She's a total maniac. Her recovery HR must be what my aerobic zone is. Her legs are spinning so fast during the recovery that I get winded just watching her! Last time I did this DVD, it was so hard that I almost never wanted to pick it up again! However, I had to cut back here and there during the session to keep up this time.....and didn't let her KILL me.

Jen - I need 30 pound DB also. I can't get them until I have a job though. They are expensive. My DH has a pair downstairs if I want to lug them upstairs to use in a pinch. I also have my Platemates that I can throw on my 25 pounders to make them 27 pounders until I get the 30's. That will have to do for now for me. I also need more poundage for my barbell.....but it has to wait for the job also. I hope you can find a good deal on your DBs.

I have the new Tae Bo's. They are almost as hard as his older stuff....but not quite. I usually do them a bit more advanced and make them really tough though. I like the newer set. I can't wait until I can do other stuff besides spinning again!!

gotta go get cleaned up and search thru the help wanted.

Mornin' Lora-No WO for me yesterday. Today should be a different story. I need to do the Self Sleek Legs Fast (or something like that) WO I got from Netflix. I have the Prevention Abs one arriving on Monday. I will let you know how using 5 lbs on upper body is on the Bar Method. The more I think about that workout, the more I think I like it since it is so different. Even if just to add on the leg exercises to something else. I am currently studying the manual for my DVD changer, to see if I can figure out how to do mish-moshes. I would love to combine some of the Turbo Jam cardio with some Cathe cardio. Looks like mine won't let me program from multiple discs (it's three years old and I am just now trying to learn how to use it-LOL) but it will let me program from a single disc. I ordered my additional barbell weight yesterday, so I will have up to 60 lbs. I ordered a jump rope, too while I was at it. We didn't get the chance to go by the used sporting goods store for the 30's-maybe today or if not then next weekend. Our [font color=crimson]7th anniversary[/font] is next weekend. My DH already gave me my present-couldn't hold out! He got me some new earphones for my iPOD, a book to read about raising interracial children (I thought that was sweet and touching.) and two new CDs by a jazz artist named Kem. (I really like one song by him, but it's the only song I have heard so I am not sure what to expect from the CD.) I need to figure out what to get him. I think it will probably be something related to Birkenstocks, since he [font color=darkred]LOVES[/font] those sandals!

[font color=lawngreen font]GOOD LUCK[/font] on your job search today!

[font color=burlywood size=+2]---------*Jen*----------[/font]
[font color=darkorange size=+3]Atlanta Cathe Fan[/font]

OK, Back again! I did that Self Legs WO. I liked it a lot! It is going to be tough to send that one back-may have to purchase my own copy. I will have to do it again, just to make a final determination. There were at least a couple of exercises on the DVD that were different. I also added on the Pilates Abs WO from Self Bikini Ready Fast. So, Lora-What did you think of the Self Legs workout? Have you done that one yet? How did your job search go today?

Have a great evening!

[font color=darkkhaki size=+2]*Jen*[/font]

[font color=darkorange size=+3]Atlanta Cathe Fan[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.