Trying to Fit Yoga In for Sun May 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Not sure if anyone's going to be around today...but I'll post anyway.

This morning I did Step Blast followed by Power Squeeze for lower body and abs and then I did Xflowsion Calm Down Dog (love this one). I don't think I put enough into the glute/thigh squeeze segment of Power Squeeze cuz Brooklyn was crawling all over me and wanting attention. I didn't have time to redo the section -- oh well. Step Blast took me 60" min to complete with a bit of an extra cool down and I burned 401 calories.

Just heard a big bang upstairs and went to check it out. Looks like little Brooklyn is at it again.....she had my makeup stand demolished and was dragging another makeup brush around the bedroom. What is her obsession with makeup brushes?

We're going to see Pirates of the Carribean this morning. Have a great day ladies.

Jen - I preordered the new Ravi & Ana's from Amazon yesterday. They just went up for preorder. They sound really good. Yoga Quick Fixes and House Doctor....lots of shorter sessions, premixes, etc. Also made the mistake of looking thru the soon to be released DVDs at Amazon under fitness and ended up buying Michelle Dozois' 3 new ones on preorder and a System Called "Steel Physique" with a weightlifting DVD, yoga one, pilates one and ab one. Also bought another 4 disc set, but I can't remember the name of it. It's designed by Michael Carson (the fitness person) but I don't know who the heck the girls are that appear in it and they wear skimpy outfits. When I purchased the latter, Amazon asked me if I wanted to purchase "The Girl's Next Door" workout also??? LOL! The few reviews on it were positive but the people that reviewed it were from LA ....so who knows if it was real. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.