Trying To Fit Yoga In for Saturday February 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning my rotation called for a recovery day...but I chose to do a light recovery workout. I did Tracey Staehle's Walking Strong TM workout. Since my TM only has 3 incline settings, this workout wasn't intense for me as it would be for someone on a better TM. I left my TM on the highest incline setting throughout the entire workout (per Tracey when I contacted her asking her about my TM with minimal settings). I only used really light weights for the upper body segments since it was a recovery workout for me. Workout was 60" and I burned 420 calories.

I also did about 20 minutes of a new Gentle Vinyasa Flow yoga DVD I got...but ran out of time. The movie today is early and I have lots of other things to do.

I will start taking a regular rest day every Saturday starting next week, as my hours are getting increased to a full 40 hours next week at work...so I won't be able to leave early on Thursdays anymore and have that extra time to do some of my Saturday things.

Carrie - I doubt documenting anything at this job would be worth anything....as I'm only a Temporary employee currently. I guess I can see why they hire Temps first! Most places that are this stressful do that to avoid having to fire too many employees when they are impossible to please! I worked for Attorneys like that the beginning of last year. Worked there for 3 weeks and they let me go....said I wasn't Schmoozing enough on the phone and I wasn't a "good fit" for thier officie. They decided they wanted someone with Legal background...not medical! All this, after they said I'd have a 90-day probationary period..........and I only was there 3 weeks. Anyway, they ended up only hiring temps with a "Temp to Hire" for the "right person" situation after that........just like the job I'm at!

Have a great day everyone.

Oh....I'm excited cuz Rescue Beauty Lounge just announced their Spring nail colours ....one is green and one is a purplish/lavendar colour. I love their nail lacquer....although it's quite expensive at $18 a pop.........but it wears well. Saturdays are the days I do my self manicure......I have to huge Rubbermaid containers of different colours to choose from. I love going thru all of them and finding just the right bizzare colour to wear for the week. You'll never find my nails coloured a boring nude or pink colour!! Only the wild ones for these nails. I've been favoring greens, deep blues and gunmetal shades lately.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.