Trying to Fit Yoga in For Saturday April 28

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yogi's -

This morning I did CIA Step Euphoria with Kim Miller with my own cool down and stretch added on for 70" and burned 450 calories. The last couple combos got tricky with the coreography so I repeated them to learn them. It will be more fun once I learn all of it. I was able to push my HR for the first 30" since I already did most of that part. I then did Power Squeeze lower body and abs followed by Yoga Shakti from the matrix - Dancing Warrior 4, Standing Poses 1, Backbend Prep, Supine poses, forward bending and Twisting followed by Inversions and Shavasana (60").

Have a great rest day or workout everyone. I"m happy cuz I listed my Ebay stuff last night so I don't have to do that later. Maybe I'll do some Kundalini or Classical Stretch later. We're going to see either The Condemned or Vacancy today.

Jen - yes, I ate some bad stuff on vacation, but mostly just too large of portions. At least I wasn't starving to death at night like I usually am when I'm home.....but my weight was up the day I got home. I mostly ate pancakes, waffles, french toast and steel cut oats - but with brown sugar for breakfast...which is not good, but I didn't add butter and tried to take it easy on the syrup. One night we had a few pieces of chocolate from a shop and the night before we left, we had homemade Chocolate Pecan cookies from the Venetian....which we also took for our plane ride home. Other than that, I ate Southwestern Salads at the Venetian every day for my later meals and it was really good and not bad for you....but it was a huge salad. I also had to eat a white bagel at the airport! That's what happens when you keep losing .............you eat! We only won a couple hundred here or there to help us play a bit more. No big hits this trip. The weather was pretty cold and it rained a few days. We had fun though. Due to the fact our meals were so large, we did walking drills early in the day before it got too crowded to walk at a good pace and we did stairs every day at the Venetian instead of taking the escalator, etc. Still - it wasn't enough to compensate for all of the food!! :) I mostly played Video Poker. I was learning to play Black Jack our last couple trips, but I didn't practice this trip.

Yve - how'd the house hunting go this weekend?

Brooklyn's recovering from her surgery (declaw). She tore one of the bandages off by herself yesterday and today we took the other one off (a day early). She is a bit more active today and only cried during yoga once and I had to hold her for a bit. She cuddled up to me when I was in Shavasana. She REALLY missed us when we were gone. Last night - she was in my lap all night while I posted my stuff on Ebay. Every time I put her down to get up for a minute - she cried until I held her again. Just like a little baby! She's a sweetie.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies! No WO for me today. DH & I went to Lowe's to find some plants to replace the ones we lost during the cold snap/frost two weeks ago! x( We will be doing LOTS of yard work tomorrow and making our usual grocery store trip, so it will be a busy day! I also spent most of the day trying to finish reading BFFM. I finally plugged some of my numbers in to the formulas they gave to find out in more detail how I am progressing. I am starting to feel better about the results. Almost every month, my body fat decreased and my lean muscle mass increased, except for whatever I did in December. I'll have to look back at my workout calendar. Whatever it was, I did not eat enough and lost a bit of lean muscle mass. This book has been completely facinating!

Lora-Wow! My mouth was watering reading about all that yummy food! I am so glad you had a good trip, despite the cold weather. Video poker sounds right up my alley, too...but it's also cool that you are learning Blackjack. I love to play Texas Hold 'Em after I watched some competitions on Bravo. I am not very good, but it is still fun! Brooklyn sounds as high maintenance as a real baby! :) So cute! I hope you enjoyed your movie today and you get your Kundalini in.

Yve-You must be super busy! Hope your days have been going well!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.