Trying to Fit Yoga In for Saturday April 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Leslie's 3 Mile Walk - part on the Rebounder and part on the floor. I listened to Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder. Tried to keep my heartrate around 70-75% but got a bit carried away from time to time and put it up around 80-85%, but quicly brought it down since it's supposed to be a recovery workout. Workout was short at 42" and I burned 336 calories.

I also did Spinervals Flexible Warrior - Flexible Segment 38". My body's feeling a bit beat up today. I got nice and sore from that Kelly Coffey weight workout with the heavy lifting and maybe that KB workout added to it yesterday.

I'm gonna try to start taking 1 rest day a week next week. It's hard for me to do that, but I think I need to mess with my metabolism a bit since I'm holding onto these pounds for dear life. I'm sure some of it is muscle, but some is fat.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. Off to get my bath and then Brooklyn goes for surgery later today. I hate starving all of my cats like this. They keep crying for food and water. Poor babies.

Kel - When you do the 4D's....do you do them as they are? The body part in the workout plus the cardio or do you do premixes? I've been wanting to do those again but I'm thinking I should stay away from split training until STS and then it will be a real body shocker?? I don't know. I can't figure out what the heck I want to do. I've been doing my Kelly Coffey weight workout heavy for the past couple of weeks for a bit of change....but now I got my Red Carpet Ready book and started looking at it trying to decide if I want to start that. I have such a hard time getting "into" book workouts.......yet when I think back on those Jillian book workouts I did, after I started, I really enjoyed them.....but I remember having the same "dread" before I started them. I'm such an indecisive Libra. Your other alternate week of weight lifting with Muscle Max sounds good too.

Hi to anyone else who stops in. I'll be around later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.