Trying to Fit Yoga in for Sat June 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning my rotation called for stretch but I did Hip Hop Abs Level 1 30" and then I pulled something out of my box of workouts I've not yet done and did Intensati with Patricia Moreno. I burned 220 calories with Hip Hop Abs and I really wanted to see what the calorie burn was for Instensati, but my HR monitor went dead half way thru. I was in the upper body cardio part and my HR was up in the 130's or 140's and then it died. Oh well...next time. I also did a 10 minute stretch from another DVD.

I missed my yoga today. I thought Intensati would have a bit more yoga in it than it did. It only had triangle pose and seated twist. I hope I have time to get some yoga in tomorrow.

My body is feeling a bit beat ...so next week, I think I'll take the rest day in my rotation. I'm also going to do a Functional Fitness week after I finish this current rotation. I need to start rotation shopping for a new one.

Speaking of heartrates, my book finally came from Amazon. I bought Total Heart Rate Training by Joel Friel. Anyone ever hear of it? I've never read a book on heart rate training so I'll be interested to see if there is any good info in it.

Yve - are you okay? Haven't heard from you in a long time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.