Trying to Fit Yoga in for Sat Dec 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - (if anyone checks in today)

This morning I did Patrick's Step My Way - 52" and burned 407 calories.....or should I say "tried" to do it. He's a bit too complex for me. I'll probably put this away and try it again when I'm not learning a new job. I also did Yoga for Weightloss and Removing Toxins 75" and I hated the instructor and I was in a hurry cuz I have a ton of stuff to do....so I'll have to try that at another time also. The instructor was annoying cuz he didn't use any of the sanskrit or other names for the poses.....and just said put this foot here, that arm there and it was very hard to follow while not craning your neck to see the TV and it moved so slow that I kept falling asleep....LOL! This new job has been wearing me out. I fell asleep at the computer 2 nights this week and every other night out in the living room on the floor! Yikes.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. I'm off to eat breakfast soak in the tub and we're going to the $1 movie's later.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone had a nice day.

I went to prenatal yoga this morning - and I think that it was just what I needed given all of the stress of this week. I then went over to my mom's and helped her with her baking.

We are getting a doozy of a storm today and tomorrow.. We are expecting around 25cm of snow plus rain tonight - and 10 more tomorrow....

Lora - I saw on the news that the same storm passed thru Ohio? How are things where you are?

Hope that everyone is enjoying the festive season. I have barely started the shopping.... I was so busy with work and the personal stuff this last while.. I am very behind. It will have to be a power-shopping trip sometime this week...cuz I am snowed in for now :eek:

Have a nice night ladies.
Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.