Trying to Fit Yoga in for Monday Jan 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -
This morning I did The Lean Muscle Workout with Greg Sims (50") followed by about 20 minutes of Step 2 Success with Rebecca Small. This was a high rep muscle workout. I didn't add any weights onto it, as it is the first time doing it and I wanted to see if I get sore from it. I haven't done this Rebecca step for a few days and I wanted to make sure I don't forget the coreography. Not sure how many calories I burned, as my HR monitor still needs the battery replaced.

I also did 25 minutes from Beginners & Beyond with Ravi and Ana last night. I didn't enjoy this as much as the last segment I did and darned if I can remember what the last segment I did was so that I could do it again soon!!

Jen - I'm glad you're enjoying the book. When I have time to read again, I think I'll re-read it. It really gets you psyched for wanting to do Kundalini daily. One of the things that struck me when I first read that book is how she talks about your back/sciatica going "out" when we are not "accepting" things in our lives. I often wonder if that's why I suffer from sciatica so much.....as I'm not a very "accepting" person. I always seem to fight with the way things are or go in my life. Happy birthday and have fun with your Ipod.

Okay ladies - help the "old lady" of the group out here. What the heck is an Ipod? what is it good for? Is it the thing you can play MP3's on? We aren't very current with technology in our house hold. We just got our computer a few years ago. Still don't have a digital camera or video camera.....etc. So please inform grandma here what these are good for?

Meaghan - are you feeling better today?

Hi ladies! DH & I did Slow & Heavy Chest & Back tonight..I am fried! Lora, I am probably not the best person to explain the iPOD as I am just learning to work the thing and am feeling quite the old lady myself! All I can say is that they hold a lot of music w/o having to carry the media around with you and they are great for workouts. I could see you using one during the workouts where you don't like the music. You can also display pictures, videos, and it also has accessory functions like games and a calendar. You can organize songs into playlists for whatever mood you're in. You can also put in details about a song-such as beats per minute-and organize by that so you know you are working out to songs that will keep your heart rate elevated. I'm sure there's more to this I don't know!

Hope you ladies had a good day and great workouts! Off to read more of Gurmukh's book!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.