Trying To Fit Yoga In for Monday Feb 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X+ Total Body and Abs/Core (part of). Workout was 65" and I burned 450 calories. I added in a few sets of KB swings. Had a hard time waking up this morning. Didn't hear my alarm and even during the workout I was half asleep. Then it hit me, I chose the music off option and had Flyleaf all ready to play in my CD player,....but I forgot to hit play! No wonder I couldn't wake up!

Have a great Monday everyone......ugh....Monday! It's only 1 degree here this morning! COLD! and winds are high which means our wind chills are well below zero and they are expecting 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow!

Good morning everyone -

This morning, I did Cathe's 4DS Kickboxing plus Legs & Abs, adding the Calves portion from LIS too. Feels good to be back doing intense workouts again this week!

Lora - You get up so early, I think I'd be working out in my sleep every morning if I were you. I hope you have a good day!

Well, I guess I'll keep this one short & sweet. Hi to everyone else & I hope to "see" you all later! Take care!

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Today - I am going to go to the mall and walk it.
Lora - we are expecting the same snow storm tomorrow... and the wind chill is -30 degrees celsius... I find it just so draining. It has been a harsh winter this year. 5 more weeks till spring!

Hi Kel - and all that follow.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.