Trying To Fit Yoga in For Monday April 30

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yogini's -

I ended up doing Tracey's Sculpt Sweatfest (all of it except for part of it where it skipped in the first session). I then did 35 minutes of Hi/Lo Sweatfest. Workout was a total of 70" and I burned 425 calories. I then did Mark Blanchard's Sedona Series - The Foundation - it's 85" but I skipped over a few parts and only did about 70" of it. It was tough. I think I would like his practices much more if I did it one day as a workout in itself, as it's a bit much when you're fatigued.

I really liked the 2nd session on Sculptfest. The first session felt a bit easy. I will probably add ankle weights, etc next time and even add weight in the 2nd session. I liked using the Bosu. I couldn't balance on the stability ball and hold weights too. I used my Bosu instead.

Jen - That Kelly Coffey Step Kickboxing really packs a punch. If you can ever get it from Netflix, you should. I was actually getting very fatigued towards the end. Good going on the meal planning. I probably could eat a lot better if we actually had a stove that worked and a kitchen big enough to cook in! What are you doing for a rotation now? I need ideas.

Yve - good to hear from you. Did you see my offer on the Anusara DVD? I did the one with Lauren Mones and it didn't click with me. It's a bit too slow for me. If you want it, I'll sell it to you for a really low price. Let me know. How did the house shopping go over the weekend? What's the weather like in Canada?

I need rotation ideas.

Have a great day everyone.

I just did 35 minutes of Katina Hunter's Interval Party. Step Party, Pump Party and Interval Party came today. I read about these on VF a while ago and preordered without even knowing the instructor (looked at a clip). All I can say is that I really enjoyed it and I'm quite pleased. The workout was easy enough to follow but interesting. It was classic hi/lo and I really like her personality. I previewed a bit of Step Party and it looks fun also. Maybe I'll do a bit tomorrow. I have to review the Strength workout later.

I also did Classical Stretch Oceanside Express 30" workout and it felt excellent on the upper body. Lots of opening up between the shoulder blades and in the back and a bit of upper body work done on the beach. It was very nice. I'm really liking these Classical Stretch routines for my evenings.

Hi Ladies! Tonight's WO was Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Premix. Whew! I finally finished reading BFFM and started on higher calories today per the instructions. I felt very full all day, especially considering I have been eating half that much in the past. I am also eating 5 meals a day now. I am weighing and fat pinching every week, as opposed to just once a month. Please excuse me if I become I complete grouch during the initial stages of all this change! x(

Lora-I will check out Kelly Coffey-sounds good. Good Lord, you sure do get back in to the swing of things quickly! That's some major working out you're doing! How is Brooklyn today-all recovered? the rotation I was doing (until today) was Deb's Getting Ready for Summer Rotation. I liked it very much. I am now going off rotation because I think I need even more cardio. I am going back to working out 7 days a week (but for a shorter duration on day 7, say 30 minutes) so that I can get more cardio in, even if it's low intensity. I will probably still throw in some of that rotation because I was getting some good upper body results, but I am really going to focus on cardio this month. Diane Sue had also recommended circuits, so I need to throw some of those in the mix, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.