Trying to Fit Yoga In for Monday 6/27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

This morning I did my Jillian Book Circuit. Workout was 63" and I burned 383 calories. I modified the jumping jacks and jump rope on the Rebounder. Tunes were Papa Roach...The Paramour Sessions! No time for yoga, as I got started late. I was placing my BPAL Halloween order this morning. I emptied my Paypal accun

Have a great day everyone. I have to make up perfume samples today and try to make some money since I just drained my Paypal account.

I called to followup on the Dermatology job and she has one more interview today and is making her decision tomorrow. I'm praying!

Jen - Those are great gifts your DH got for you . Very thoughtful ...especially the book. I can't remember the arm work in Bar Method. Which one do you have, Fat Free or Designer Scupting? I usually do the Blasts of these added on to other workouts.

Gotta run.........have a phone interview.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies! Tonight's WO was Low Impact Step. I followed it with just the step combos from IMAX 2 to bring the cardio to one hour. I also did Self Bikini Ready Fast Pilates Abs add-on. I liked this combination and the hour flew by! My Netflix DVD did not come today...oh well maybe tomorrow. I plan to do Bar Method Designer Sculpting again sometime this week.

Lora-I bet it was nice to do that circuit workout to your own soundtrack! I will be praying for you on the Dermatology job, too. So when will you and your DH start on the next flip house?

Have a great night ladies!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.