Trying to Fit Yoga In for Mon Jan 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Ughhhhh.......Monday already.....how did that happen. Morning My Fellow Part Time Yogi's -

This morning I did Core Secret's Get a Leg Up on the Competition 40" leg/glute/core workout and added ankle weights for more intensity. I then did Mindy's All About Legs - Gliding Segment 15" followed by Amy Bento's core work from Kickbox Extreme and then a short Shape Pilates Ab routine. Total workout time was 1 hour and 17 minutes and I burned 328 calories. My legs feel worked in a different way right now...so hopefully I'll be sore tomorrow??

I did a little Kundalini last night. I did Fat Free Yoga Start Your Engines segment and Fat Free Yoga - Total Body Tune Up - Open Up and Warm Up segment. This totalled about 40 minutes. Worked a lot on the adrenals.

Have a great day ladies.

I wonder what happened to Karin? She has not been around on this thread, however, I've seen her around on other threads. I hope everything is okay with her.

Good morning...I think! Mondays are not my favorite days. I'll be doing BootCamp this morning.

Lora: Another great workout....such variety! You're muscles are always guessing!

I wound up resting again yesterday. Had a wicked sore throat too. I am planning my walk with my friend this morning, then hopefully doing my 70 min of cardio. I might tack on abs to, but I am time crunched. Connor has a doc appt at 1 and I have Firedrill tonight. Hoping I can do a late afternoon WO.

Lora- I was wondering where Karin was too? Last we heard she was being snowed in!

Tammy- I agree, Monday's suck. Have a good WO.

I seriously wanted and thought about yoga last night, but I just couldn't get the gumption to get up and do it. I watched TV with my DH instead. Shame on me!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi all! Missed you all this weekend-home computer still fritzing out! DH is dreading calling tech support or taking it somewhere-and I don't blame him! I finally broke down and bought Turbo Jam this weekend, but I am really scared that it is going to annoy the crap out of me!! I guess I'll find out in a few days! I also previewed Willpower & Grace Move with Integrity w/ Staci Lee Krauss. It looks okay-just can't believe the hat and clunky jewelry the instructor is wearing. Anyone done this one? If so, what results did you get? I did workout all weekend and will catch up on the specifics later, with personals, too. I was pretty excited this weekend. I had a couple of pairs of Old Navy size 12 jeans sitting in my closet that I couldn't wear. I was going to return them but decided to keep them as motivation and to help track my progress. When I first got them, I couldn't even get them past my thighs. This weekend, I put them on all the way, zipped them up, and they were not too tight at all, so I even wore them out in public. They still aren't my most comfortable pairs, but I got them on and got to the point of wearing them. I pretty happy about that!!!! :) :) :)

Have a great day and great WOs! Glad to see such early risers this morning! :) Off to start working x(....and to enjoy my Silk Coffee :).

Jen

OK, so I got a wo in. Although I think it sucked major ass, (since we are on an ass kick today). I started out doing this Step/hi/lo WO I got from a friend today. I was getting into the step alright, jumping a little here and there for more intensity, then 20 min in I twisted my ankle, bad. But I rested for a sec and went back to it. I couldn't get into it again, then tried the hi'lo, but had to stop. GOt to watch it first next time for the moves. So I threw in KPC and did the first half. Then the abs. I think I made it almost an hour. Just couldn't get back into it much after my ankle. Made me smokin mad! So I will rest my ankle now. Maybe I can do some pilates tongiht or something. Argh.....

Need to go shower now and soak my crappy WO away.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi everyone! Sorry so late checking in today. Sounds like everyone has had good workouts today. I was able to fit in some yoga on Friday & did Yoga Journal bending & twisting for flexibility. This morning, I did SJP warm up, hi-lo/weights, abs, & cool down. I also increased the weight on my barbell & I could really feel it too!

Lora - Great workout. You always do so many different things & really mix it up! Good job fitting in your yoga too. Hope this week at work is much better for you...

Tammy - HI! Great workout... I love Boot Camp!

Jen - Great news about those jeans - what a great feeling! I'm happy for you!

Meg - What workout were you trying when you twisted your ankle? I have a Kari Anderson like that & I like the hi/lo part but the step is pretty complicated & just doesn't feel right, you know? Well, KPC is always a great alternative. I'm sorry about your ankle & I hope it feels better. Hope you get your pilates in tonight too.

Hope you all have great evenings & I'll be back tomorrow.

Take care!

Kel

Well - I can't believe I'm typing this.........but I just got terminated from my job. They said I wasn't "working out" and they wanted someone with Legal experience. I'm devestated!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.