Trying to Fit Yoga in for Mon Jan 1

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Happy New Year and all that Jazz. This morning I did all of the leg & core segments from Amy Bento's A Team Bootcamp (with cardio moves in between while fast forwarding to the next segment) followed by the leg segment in All Pump (45"), Mindy's All About Legs Tubing Segment 15", Tracey Staehle's Core Conditioning (about 13-14"). I then did about a half hour of the Bonus Segments (upcoming clips from her new Step Workouts) on Step 2 Success with Rebecca Small 30", cool down and stretch and then I did Rainbeau Mars Pure Sweat Yoga 30". At the end of the legs/abs/cool down and stretch, I burned 544 calories.

My cardio today was pretty low intensity 120's to 130's HR, as I was learning these segments that I tried today. It was fun though. I can't stop doing them and I KNOW I need to do some higher intensity cardio here soon.

Tammy - I see Cathe responded to your post on the rotation thread. Are you going to do that rotation this month? It looks good. Did you get brave and break out Fluid Power yet??

Jen - The Lunar oils are only available for 48-72 hours (can't remember which). The Carnivale limiteds will be up until September of 07 this time, but not all of the Limited series are like that.

Have a great day everyone. I'll be back later.

Happy New Year!

I just tried to do that yoga position Fit Fairy posted yesterday. Quite funny as I didn't get very far! lol. Chest/Shoulders and Ab Ripper today! I think tomorrow is my favorite workout...PLYO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte~~

Did everyone do to much partying last night? LOL! I had a fire call at 6:30am, woke me out of the best sleep dangit. So I snoozed on the couch for a bit after. I have some good DOMS in my legs. I hope to do cardio and UB today. SHould do some yoga to for stretching.

Hello again Char and Lora!

Charlotte- could you imagine actually being able to do that? How *weird* LOL!!

Lora- Lora, I meant to ask you, do you have just the Waking Energy one, or the other new Kries WO? They both looked alright, but I wanted to be sure which one had those good segments you did.

Happy New Year ladies!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg - I got both of them. The one with Waking Energy in the main title (not Level 1) had the longer Yin segment. The other one Level 2 had a shorter Yin yoga that was basically the same but much shorter.

Happy New Year!

I'm doing the January rotation so this morning was IM#2:7

Lora: I previewed Fluid Power last nite....my goal is to do one section at a time.

Hi Meg and Charlotte!

Hi everyone! Tonight's WO was Zen Sculpt w/ Ellen Barrett (FitTV). Before the stretch, I added 300 crunches. I also did Secrets of a Great Upper Body with Kathy Smith. I kept the weights light since it's a recovery week. 3 lbs on Ellen's WO and 5 to 8 lbs on Kathy Smith.

Gotta run...dinner's ready! Happy New Year everyone!

Jen

I just did Ravi & Ana's Total Body Tune Up - Warm Up and Open Up segment 25" followed by Yin Yoga off of Level 1 with Jennifer Kries. The Zen Yoga relaxed me very much again. I hope I can sleep tonight with the new job on the horizon for the AM. I've been a bundle of nerves. My jaw is killing me (TMJ pain plus stress).

Happy New Years........let's hope it's a blessed and exciting year.

OK back again after dinner for short personals-

Lora-Good luck tomorrow! Good job on lowering the intensity of your WOs-I think it will help you get more out of the high intensity when you go back to it.

Char-Have fun w/ PlYO tomrrow! Did you post your progress pics yet?

Megadoo-Sticks about the fire call, but I know the folks you helped were glad you were there! Congrats on the DOMS-way to start the New Year!

Tammy-Good Luck with the January Rotation. Keep us posted on how you like it (variety, intensity, etc.) and the resulting benefits I am sure you will reap!!

Jen

Hey guys! Happy new year!

Wow, it's hard to believe it's already 2007!

Anyway, remember how I told you that Amazon can't find my check? And there's a bunch of yoga DVDs I have on my wishlist that I thought I'd be ordering but haven't (I was waiting for a friend who wanted to order with me)? Well, long story short, it looks like I'm going to have to wait some more to get my grubby hands on my yoga workouts. So instead of burning out on the few that I have, I'm going to be doing them a little more sporadically, so I'll be sporadically checking in here. I hope you don't mind my barging in once in a while!

Once I get my yoga wishlist DVDs, I expect I'll be inspired and back in full force }( !

Hi August! We missed you! How were your holidays? I bet your schedule was packed! What a bummer about the whole Amazon ordeal! :( x( :( x( Hope you will check-in with us as often as you can...otherwise I'll have to be a lurker on the Hatin' thread to read about your continuing ADVENTURES WITH SWEET POTATOES!! lol! :)

Happy New Year to you!

Jen

Hey, Jen!

I missed reading up on you guys, too! I hope you had a fun holiday. December was really busy for me, but I've pretty much made up for that in the last two days :) . (re: sloth)

Yeah, the Amazon stuff really took the wind out of my yoga sails. Hopefully I'll be able to get it back in the upcoming month. I'll be reading up on you guys so I can hop in when I get my yoga belt on again. I'll definitely contact you should I get hold of the sweet potato truck LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.